Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

These modern cars hi tech af. Things damn near drive for you, and the only way to prevent em from gettin stolen is to use a good ol fashioned, prehistoric a** club. Lol

Havent seen one of those in YEARS now that i think about it.

A kid today wouldn't even know how to react to a club :lol:

They luv messing with car **** in ATL, only place where somebody did my vehicles dirty :smh: …Gotta look out for robbery and car crimes the most when you in the A

i seen one them ATL comedians post that you better off leaving your car windows down and letting them take what they want/see it’s nothing in there than have them bust your windows out :lol: :smh: that’s crazy.

Think it was this ***** right here :lol:

[]
https://www.instagram.com/2blessed_2playa/p/CWKIM_tgtXJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

In order to prevent this from happening if have a car with a key fob keep it away from your door or windows and more importantly put your key in a RFID key holder. You can get one from Amazon. In short a RFID holder BLOCKS the outside radio transmitter from getting the key fob signal, and preventing your doors from opening and car from being stolen.

They luv messing with car **** in ATL, only place where somebody did my vehicles dirty :smh: …Gotta look out for robbery and car crimes the most when you in the A

Bum *** cats definitely smashed my window out down on Peters street. Turns out they smashed out windows from about 20 cars that night looking for guns in glove compartments. Lame as hell. :smh:

Bum *** cats definitely smashed my window out down on Peters street. Turns out they smashed out windows from about 20 cars that night looking for guns in glove compartments. Lame as hell. :smh:
Hard to imagine them actually getting away with doing that.

Dudes would've swissed cheesed up doing that in the BX frshstunna frshstunna can confirm lol

Back
Top Bottom