Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1648520640350.png

1648520600071.png

1648520609179.png

Will been on edge ever since that nonsense hit the public. Jada always disrespecting him, people clowning his marriage and he just lost it. The look on Jada's face, he knew if he ain't do nothing he woulda had to deal with her mouth later on. Them Baltimore girls different. :lol:

Jada was going to be at the next table talk like “tupac was always my protector , he wouldn’t let anybody even joke about me”

Will ain’t want to have to deal with that

Will been on edge ever since that nonsense hit the public. Jada always disrespecting him, people clowning his marriage and he just lost it. The look on Jada's face, he knew if he ain't do nothing he woulda had to deal with her mouth later on. Them Baltimore girls different. :lol:

If a Baltimore or New Orleans born chic told me to lose the animal print and hop on the man purse game………….

Ya boy gotta make that transition!

He is HIM!🔥

I feel like shorty is who TIP woulda been…if TIP was a lil more grounded and not a narcissist. Off the porch superstar. Well respected and connected. Talented.

Ppl talk a lot about what the young rappers don’t do today, and how bad they move. But who moving and carrying it like Lil Baby? At this level. He on grown man Time to the fullest, not in the bull****, and the music is quality and lasting.

That gotta stand for something. No antics, no goofy ****. Just good music and smart maneuvering. It should be applauded.

I was just watching a clip of Expeditiously last week. With the popularity that podcasting has gained since roughly 2015/2016, and with the sheer amount of the ones that exist these days, I’m super curious to see which of them have the momentum to last for a long time. So many celebs have jumped into podcasting, and there are still a ton of the shows that have been around for a while, it’s just an abundance at this point. I’d imagine it’s getting increasingly harder to monetize. Just curious as to what the landscape of podcasting looks like in the next 5 or 10 years.

And another thing I question is when do podcasts end. I’m curious as to whether the creators have an exit strategy.

******s going to hate to hear it, but shorty ready restore the feeling

#babyhov

This is what a sober n_ who really got a pen, really himself, really tapped in and really put in work looks like……

No gimmicks, no fugazi s****

Real always wins.

Like I said, him, Kodak and NBA are in a league of their own. Baby wayyyyyyy more mature though

Back
Top Bottom