Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Need an updated version of this gif.
OMG Fewtch. :sick: :smh:
848daad25248ba65cc52a01b8d488b3b.305x215x76.gif

Old ****** bout to be MAD.
DLMw.gif
TBH 56 Nights is the only classic mixtape.

I’m just saying. At what point does that sound become as “dusty” as the boom bap **** that gets called dusty :lol:
The difference is one sound has a street foundation along with an actual machine behind it versus one sound that has neither.

Ya'll ****** bugging.
Joint solid, a few absolute bangers, auto pilot Hendrix on a few tracks, 3/4 skips tops.
A few songs will grow for sure. Pluto knows his formula and getting us ready for/wanting more.
Good balance of ratchet/righteous-ness, sure lacking some Metro, overuse of Jacob for sure.
***** been straight ****ting on the game for 10 years and some of y'all bill O'Reilly mad

🐐

Saviii needed that Birdman pep talk. He had to get his stuff together. Dude is too talented to not make an impact

Last edited:
Dude needs to sit his *** down for a bit.

Take up Muay Thai or boxing or something to get his aggression out. What the hell does he have security for.

If I'm reading correctly, it's the security that administered the beatdown in this case on his orders.

That's crazy I've been playing alot of bg recently..I thought he wasn't getting out until 2024..either way that's right around the corner

Back
Top Bottom