Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He needs to stay out the way tho. Those driftwood mans keep baiting him talking about SD. Hes not on it like that, i get that was his mans but hes not that kinda guy

Seems like a great dude. Full perspective. But with all the bull****, when it comes to the swords.

He’ll make his bed. And I think he’ll be at peace with it.

I try not to judge who another man wife's but Gibbs from this

To a chick that's getting dug out on 0nlyfans. It's backwards.

For every “attractive” woman… it’s a n_ tired of them. None of us know what happened in their situation.

Looks ain’t the end all, be all. Looks ain’t gone make a n_ stay with you. For all we know, she might not clean or the p****y might be stank.

Y’all boys give every female a pass. We don’t know what caused the rift between these two…

For every “attractive” woman… it’s a n_ tired of them. None of us know what happened in their situation.

Looks ain’t the end all, be all. Looks ain’t gone make a n_ stay with you. For all we know, she might not clean or the p****y might be stank.

Y’all boys give every female a pass. We don’t know what caused the rift between these two…
I’m def not going from a nfl hall of famer daughter I got a kid with to fake amber rose with only fans. That’s like going from a trackhawk to a Ford Flex .

Right, I'm sure a 0nlyfans thot brings peace...

Right, I'm sure a 0nlyfans thot brings peace...

Y’all boys worship them type of chics though… the IG Vixens, only fans chics, etc. am I right or wrong?

Y’all post that rubie rose chic ad nauseam… as well as many other similar females. I’m just calling it like I see it. All these women are for everybody :lol: :lol: :lol:

His only fans bop is where y’all draw the line though.

Y’all boys worship them type of chics though… the IG Vixens, only fans chics, etc. am I right or wrong?

Y’all post that rubie rose chic ad nauseam… as well as many other similar females. I’m just calling it like I see it. All these women are for everybody :lol: :lol: :lol:

His only fans bop is where y’all draw the line though.

Do those girls get posted cuz dudes would smash or dudes would wife?

The Only fans broad prolly got less restrictions and prolly let him bring another broad in tha bed but posting her on yo page and letting her tatt yo name just extracurricular

Love is Love tho. He bout to be 40 (next month), I think he knows what he want & need in his life.

Dudes bringing up the areolas and not the (landing) strip
doctor-who-christopher-eccleston.gif

The Only fans broad prolly got less restrictions and prolly let him bring another broad in tha bed but posting her on yo page and letting her tatt yo name just extracurricular

Love is Love tho. He bout to be 40 (next month), I think he knows what he want & need in his life.

Dudes bringing up the areolas and not the (landing) strip
doctor-who-christopher-eccleston.gif
Word…?

Back
Top Bottom