Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

wheres the support…

My guess would be because its a Rico case? Lil baby, a fellow Atlanta rapper with extensive gang ties and criminal background, it would be in his best interest to not be campaigning Thuggers freedom, and they are extremely close.

With cases like these Ive always taken it as the public “silence” from others just stems from them being participants, or having knowledge of his dealings, or having similar dealings themselves and not wanting eyes on them also. Drake wearing a “Free Slime” shirt gon be bout as good as it gets..

New SAS :wow:
:pimp:

PURPLE HEARTS
Screenshot_20220523-063335_Chrome.jpg

I’d argue those numbers actually DON’T speak to how popular YB really is. He literally is THE guy to the youth. Lil Baby, Durk, whoever….YB sits above all of them.

Honestly if he ever gets that mainstream push dude is going to be ridiculously big. I can see him going on a prime Lil Wayne type run.

Ain’t nobody stunting him man. We respect his takes. But ain’t gotta be fans of them dudes

We all know Bad Bunny is big. Dude just not for me

Only time I've EVER heard Bad Bunny get spins was from one of my boys from undergrad's girlfriend she and her friends are of some latin descent which one I have no idea.

Last edited:
Yikes. Looks like it’s getting real for Gunna too. Everyone thinking he had a “little” charge but not so much. Damn man, hate to see my brothers in these situations but can’t say it’s not their fault.

Depending on how this goes and drags out this could get very costly. Having a lawyer for a case here and there is very different from a RICO I’ll assume. These guys aren’t multimillionaires.

Back
Top Bottom