Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1654317386648.gif

I haven’t been pressing him too hard/ was gonna let it slide a little longer/have held back on posting PM screenshots because he’s been cool to me on here but it’s getting irritating seeing him post and ignore it :lol:
Tagged him in the boxing thread and he just liked the post and said nothing

Dude lost a bet to me off the fight last week and is ignoring me tagging him and my PM’s :lol: was supposed to get paid last Sunday, per his word.

Man I’m gone pay you. Paypal just unreliable. Either cashapp or something else. I’m gone PM you :lol: :lol:

Why read a PM when I know what it’s about? I know it’s you wanting your winnings? It’s a waste of time opening it :lol: :lol:

I got you my boy. You cool peoples.

Last edited:
no wonder u play the I’d never pay for some ***** card, u cant. Yo pimp, drug dealing, scamming, crooked CO, kingpin, local rapper, entrepreneur, jack boy cousins would be disappointed u ain’t got a bunny in ya pocket bro

I like spending other people money. Hate spending mines. I use to try and lose money in my room or house on purpose. Come across that s*** with a smile on my face. Every hood got a dude with the nickname “Jew”….

….that’s me.

Back
Top Bottom