Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1659110557265.gif

1659110361035.gif

1659110473678.gif

🔥🔥🔥
I was just revisiting FUTURE yesterday, **** still slaps like it came out last week.
His run is really not normal, longevity and quality wise.
Goat ****

Not surprised. Future actually puts out quality projects.

The longevity and quality is crazy.

It’s one thing to be a hit maker, but this ***** got albums/tapes that still go to this day. Still in rotation.

I seen it on IG and busted out laughing cause people got these wild expectations for folks coming home from jail like they finna be the same person they were before they went in :lol:

Facts.

And it’s funny…because Turk was doing heroin, down bad and damn near OD’d before he had to sit down.

Now he’s sober and a family man, who biggest foreseeable flaw is he does corny **** on social media. Like damn near the majority of the population lol.

That post backwards as hell.

Of course you’d say this

Fam you could try and paint this character all you want 😂 I’ve been in this thread damn near 10 years giving future props but this stat is aiming to make it seem like Future & Drake are the same level of popularity & stardom

We all know this isn’t true but alas they put this out to try & create that image

All the new artist do these & I call it bogus every time… streaming has completely skewed the numbers for this entire era

But again you once posted the lyrics to Codeine Crazy as if ****** wasn’t really catching it…. So I know this is coming from a biased place

Fam you could try and paint this character all you want 😂 I’ve been in this thread damn near 10 years giving future props but this stat is aiming to make it seem like Future & Drake are the same level of popularity & stardom

We all know this isn’t true but alas they put this out to try & create that image

All the new artist do these & I call it bogus every time… streaming has completely skewed the numbers for this entire era

But again you once posted the lyrics to Codeine Crazy as if ****** wasn’t really catching it…. So I know this is coming from a biased place

That’s not what that is about. At all.

Logic will tell you that Future releases more projects/albums than anybody over the past decade.

Logic will tell you he’s been one of the most successful artist of the past decade.

It was only natural that he’d surpass a peer, in total number of platinum albums. Nowhere did anybody say or suggest “he’s bigger than Drake”

That is ALL projection on your part.

That’s not what that is about. At all.

Logic will tell you that Future releases more projects/albums than anybody over the past decade.

Logic will tell you he’s been one of the most successful artist of the past decade.

It was only natural that he’d surpass a peer, in total number of platinum albums. Nowhere did anybody say or suggest “he’s bigger than Drake”

That is ALL projection on your part.

This is the equivalent of so & so dropped 24/7/3 on 45% shooting just to get that player on the list with Mike/Wilt/Magic etc etc

The only goal of that post was to make it seem as if Future has been just as successful as Drake the past decade

But again go ahead my brotha you got it

This is the equivalent of so & so dropped 24/7/3 on 45% shooting just to get that player on the list with Mike/Wilt/Magic etc etc

The only goal of that post was to make it seem as if Future has been just as successful as Drake the past decade

But again go ahead my brotha you got it

That’s a horrible basketball comparison. But won’t even touch on that.

I don’t even understand how one could see a post, like that and come to that conclusion.

One of the best selling artist of the past decade, does what he’s naturally supposed to do…and YOU take it as somebody pulling out a successful measuring stick contest :lol:. Instead of the convo being…OF COURSE, he drops more albums and consistently goes plat. You turn it into something else entirely.

You don’t see how weird that is?

That’s a horrible basketball comparison. But won’t even touch on that.

I don’t even understand how one could see a post, like that and come to that conclusion.

One of the best selling artist of the past decade, does what he’s naturally supposed to do…and YOU take it as somebody pulling out a successful measuring stick contest :lol:. Instead of the convo being…OF COURSE, he drops more albums and consistently goes plat. You turn it into something else entirely.

You don’t see how weird that is?

If this was about just appreciating futures success they would have never mentioned it in comparison to Drake…

We all know what these post are made for but because Future is involved now it’s weird

You got it bro 😂

Back
Top Bottom