Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That’s all they wanted from him. He was at the bottom of the totem pole for who they wanted taken down. Having a member say YSL is a gang that committed crimes shapes the frame work to go harder at the major players. It’s one less thing they have to prove because it’s now been confirmed that it was more than a label. His plea hurt thug and everyone else. It’s like your buddy telling then using the “ they was gonna find out anyway” excuse. Sergio made that play for himself, simply and plain.

I'm not sure why he didn't take it to trial. He had the weakest case and less charges, and wouldn't have gotten much time if any other than time served.

At the end of the day, it's easy for me to say, but it's the life he signed up for and promoted. Hell, his name is Gunna.

but it looks like from the weight loss he was going through it and they kept denying his bail, because they knew what he was going to do. He had that Thanksgiving meal in jail and was like I'm not doing this for Christmas.

And if he releases music, will a label support him? They're going to say a lot of your audience isn't messing with you anymore. It's an interesting situation to see.

I'm not sure why he didn't take it to trial. He had the weakest case and less charges, and wouldn't have gotten much time if any other than time served.

At the end of the day, it's easy for me to say, but it's the life he signed up for and promoted. Hell, his name is Gunna.

but it looks like from the weight loss he was going through it and they kept denying his bail, because they knew what he was going to do. He had that Thanksgiving meal in jail and was like I'm not doing this for Christmas.

And if he releases music, will a label support him? They're going to say a lot of your audience isn't messing with you anymore. It's an interesting situation to see.

The writing was already on the wall, he let it be known years ago what his stance on snitching was.

Hell, his name is Gunna.
This was too funny.

What of Gunna is just a cooler way to use his real nickname "gonna" like "I'm gonna tell on you goofy *** ****** for killing opps and rapping about it".

I ain't hating on Gunna tho. Homie prolly made enough money to never punch a clock again. Even if the fans don't **** with him anymore dude can prolly move to Paris and do fashion.

He gotta go to Legacy Records like Sylvester Kelly

Rio Da Young OG probably the only one that the parody would apply to but it's a parody. It's over the top. That's like saying CB4 is really how west coast rappers sounded.
That’s the flint flow not the Detroit flow. Guess that’s why he said Michigan rappers, 2 totally different sounds. Rio and them for sure rap like that. The payrolls, peezys, rays etc don’t at all.

If Lou gram could rap better he would really be top dog in the city tho. He really living all the **** all the rappers rap about and pretend to have. ***** the Detroit birdman minus the game spitting.

Rio Da Young OG probably the only one that the parody would apply to but it's a parody. It's over the top. That's like saying CB4 is really how west coast rappers sounded.
Of course its parody but pretending there's no truth just to name drop some Detroit rappers is a waste of times :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom