Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm starting not to care for Joyner . That ***** following Logics ex wife the day the divorce was announced was corny. Some **** a female would do.
Unless he actually wants to **** her and don't care if everybody knows :lol:

I've been catching up and he's made it abundantly clear the don't like or **** with Logic.
Joyner Lucas is wack
You insane.

I've been rocking with dude back on Film Skool Rejekts when he wss Future Joyner and when he popped back up as Joyner Lucas he really showed grown and evolution.

My man honed his craft and is making conceptual songs. On his grind so hard he doing a project with Chris Brown and getting mainstream attention off it.

Silk definitely came out in the wrong era

He’s got two solo platinum albums and one or two solo gold albums. Then he got platinum group and compilations and soundtracks, he came out at the right time. Plus NL was getting like 80% of all that money so Silkk was real lucky cause rappers not getting that today.

He’s got two solo platinum albums and one or two solo gold albums. Then he got platinum group and compilations and soundtracks, he came out at the right time. Plus NL was getting like 80% of all that money so Silkk was real lucky cause rappers not getting that today.
Daaaaaamn
Silk like The Godfather
Of these mumble rappers
Never even thought about it

That corny *** “I’m not racist” got Joyner Lucas a white fan base that he will never lose.

He can spit though....and is a hell of a story telling rapper. That said....he does a lot of **** that annoys me. His lisp too :lol:.

Dude can rap his *** off though. He got his lil “Hopsin crowd” now....and going to parlay that onto staying power.

My issue with joyner at this point is that he uses the same cadence/flow in every song: starts slow/calm then speeds up rapping fast tryna fit hella words in every line. He has some pretty good hooks tho

That corny *** “I’m not racist” got Joyner Lucas a white fan base that he will never lose.

He can spit though....and is a hell of a story telling rapper. That said....he does a lot of **** that annoys me. His lisp too :lol:.

Dude can rap his *** off though. He got his lil “Hopsin crowd” now....and going to parlay that onto staying power.

Yeah this is fitting. I forgot who said it but he boxed in self into a corner. Probably by accident too.

Man I wasn’t expecting him to be this corny tho :lol:

:rofl: Charelmagne in that Tekashi interview. Those are not my ppl, stop saying that.

Dude totally got under his skin from the beginning to the middle by the end he gave up. Son talking about there also a vid of him beating the **** out of some guy :rofl:

Whose Joyner Lucas??? :nerd:

You know its funny, I first heard of dude like I said when he wss in FSR with his uncle. He was Future Joyner then. The group aint release anything in a min so I thought he got a day job.

So I see this I'm Not Racist vid and I'm like who is this racist *** fat white rapper? The bars would get me heated so I never let the video play to see it was just a convo and Joyner not even in the vid :lol:

He changed his rap name cuz of Future and got on his grind with this different appeal.

He originally got his white fans off of this ****ed up song

I'm not sold on Hospin though.

Why is Jermaine Dupri snitching? Like damn, he could've told that story without talking about a murder :lol: :smh:

Like he think its all good cuz some of them dead :lol:

I don't think the events surround it was but I'm sure most people know Wolf shot Shuge's dude

Back
Top Bottom