Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don’t think this counts since teddy’s from Harlem.

His biggest southern joints is either southern hospitality or shake ya ***. My personal favorite is what’s yo name off tips album.

I was a little confused reading that

I don’t think this counts since teddy’s from Harlem.

His biggest southern joints is either southern hospitality or shake ya ***. My personal favorite is what’s yo name off tips album.
Ehh, it gets the nod as one of his biggest imo, because it was influenced by everything surrounding them in VA Beach at the time, even though he didn't produce the beat. They had the video already made while they were writing this track lol. Shake Ya ***, Money Maker, and Southern Hospitality are a strong 3.

After tonight yachty about to be top dog at QC for a few months. I see what’s going on there they ain’t slick. Him and drake done became besties (make sense too, they should have a lot in common) and he getting the biggest push he ever had. After Poland he about to take that alternative weird emo music **** to the next level. About to kill all the colonizer festivals this summer.

After tonight yachty about to be top dog at QC for a few months. I see what’s going on there they ain’t slick. Him and drake done became besties (make sense too, they should have a lot in common) and he getting the biggest push he ever had. After Poland he about to take that alternative weird emo music **** to the next level. About to kill all the colonizer festivals this summer.
Don’t care how many Detroit/Flint artists they’ve put next to him recently, I ain’t listening to his ****

Screenshot_20230127-013725_Chrome.jpg

Bruh..............

Boy done took some shrooms and turned into king krule

Is this Summrs dude worth listening too? He’s been all over my timeline for the past month or so.

Bro got hacked. Yachty been done my boy.

Always thought it was a trip how currensy split from the biggest rapper in the game @ the time, and has come so far since then, becoming his own brand, that you actually forget he was ever linked to wayne in the first place.

Dudes has been doin WELL for himself for quite some time.

Knos his position in the game, and thrives in it. No bishn and whining.

Always thought it was a trip how currensy split from the biggest rapper in the game @ the time, and has come so far since then, becoming his own brand, that you actually forget he was ever linked to wayne in the first place.

Dudes has been doin WELL for himself for quite some time.

Knos his position in the game, and thrives in it. No bishn and whining.
Unmatched work ethic. He's don't the project a month thing on multiple occasions. He also has a cult fan base that really seems to rock with him both as an artist and a person.

It's cool that even though he ain't YM him and Wayne appear to be cool and have both found lanes that work them

I still wish we could've gotten a legit follow up to How Fly but Wiz don't even rap like that anymore so it's pointless.

From the ground I did it, you trying to start in the middle
Ain't got the heart to build it, you was placed here
One of your _ did that for you
The machine a mother****er when they push that button
All of a sudden they love you
But you better drop hits all summer
Or how soon they forgetting, you'll be past tense

Back
Top Bottom