Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Snapchat dude refused to sell and now everyday he probably wishes he did. Some businesses are supposed to be built up with the goal to sell. At least that’s what I’d do :lol:
He was offered 3b, a few years later it was worth as much as 90b. I’m pretty sure he made the right move :lol:

So jay is really going to let nas win smh..you can release atleast 1 project
Man Jay been won that battle…
Signing Nas to Def Jam
Cheating on Beyonce and getting away with it, while Nas divorced
Catching all the attention on that DJ Khaled track
Nas can do whatever musically now, it’s over…
Just respect from both ends now

And I’m speaking as a Sagittarius lol. Erase everything I said except the first reason, in Jay’s mind, whether battling or not, at that moment he won.

Trina & Jadakiss couldn’t get up that stage. Damn :lol:. Kiss looked sad. What the hell is Trina doing with her hands :lol:. She look fried as ****

The _ on the mic look 15 :lol:

Even their lesser known members got wild stories

A man who was charged with stabbing Bobby Brown's nephew at Sean "Diddy" Combs' Justin's Restaurant in Atlanta was shot and killed this morning.

Marque Dixson, 28, of Los Angeles, was shot following an argument with an ex-girlfriend in the city's Buckhead section around 3:00 am.

images (10).jpeg

:lol:

The _ on the mic look 15 :lol:

Even their lesser known members got wild stories

A man who was charged with stabbing Bobby Brown's nephew at Sean "Diddy" Combs' Justin's Restaurant in Atlanta was shot and killed this morning.

Marque Dixson, 28, of Los Angeles, was shot following an argument with an ex-girlfriend in the city's Buckhead section around 3:00 am.

That's bleu davinchi"s brother

Back
Top Bottom