Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

French doesn't have 1 solo hit in his career. Dude either bought Bought premade hits(unforgettable) or had his features carry him on his songs. He's a great networker, I give him that but he's a terrible rapper.. Let's not rewrite history, dude is and always been axx.

Edit: nxgga more known for his adlibs than lyrics haaaaan!
You not listening.

And he has solo hits, albeit not many.

You not listening.

And he has solo hits, albeit not many.
Here's a full list of all his singles... The only ones that charted all have features.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Montana_discography

Not once in your life have you heard someone say "ay man turn in done french"

His songs that were hits were listened to because they had catchy choruses or because the people he had featured on there killed it.

Flo Rida if he was a street rapper.. sure he has hits but how many of his lyrics can you spit off top.

We're not gonna rewrite history.

You posted 3 songs that prove my point. Go listen to all 3 of those songs. Same formula, good catchy choruses with terrible verses. And none of those were commercial hits. Ain't worried bout nun was heavy in the streets tho.

Here's a full list of all his singles... The only ones that charted all have features.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Montana_discography

Not once in your life have you heard someone say "ay man turn in done french"

His songs that were hits were listened to because they had catchy choruses or because the people he had featured on there killed it.

Flo Rida if he was a street rapper.. sure he has hits but how many of his lyrics can you spit off top.

We're not gonna rewrite history.

Only on NT does French and Flo Rida get mentioned together.

This is snitching... Gunna admitting to HIS OWN crimes and accepting a plea isn't... This is crazy tho. Y'all this dude was snitching for 3 hours straight. I turned the entire interrogation on YouTube earlier. I completed a whole playoff run in Madden(3 games), came back and this cat was still snitching. The biggest takeaway is that he was working with law enforcement for 11 years at the time of this interrogation. He wasn't an informant, he was a god damn employee at this point. So glad I got out the streets. Nxggas like this are a dime a dozen.
Gunna dry snitched. This clown woody was an informant whole time. Been talking to the task force for 11 years. I never wish harm on no man, but guaranteed he got a tag on his head right now.

Since he was an informant, do people think he had paper work the whole time?

or will some of you realize that a lot of informants don't have paper work so they can do their job of...informing

Just like a lot of people in BMF say Bleu told, but there's no paper work. Which explains why he tried to say that about Jeezy as a distraction.

Reactions: ace
Since he was an informant, do people think he had paper work the whole time?

or will some of you realize that a lot of informants don't have paper work so they can do their job of...informing

Just like a lot of people in BMF say Bleu told, but there's no paper work. Which explains why he tried to say that about Jeezy as a distraction.
It’s on film. Can’t get no more solid that then that. He did that clear as day.

Back
Top Bottom