Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Sanaa Lathan and Rubi Rose on your list

a-few-good-men-salute.gif

Troy Ave wasted no time in telling people he was gonna take the stand. Dude went on the breakfast club to announce it. :lol:

But like Magic said, I understand the motive to tell. I owe you nothing if you tried to kill me, and you offed my potna. You get what you get in that scenario.

Tax was just determined to crash.

Troy Ave wasted no time in telling people he was gonna take the stand. Dude went on the breakfast club to announce it. :lol:

But like Magic said, I understand the motive to tell. I owe you nothing if you tried to kill me, and you offed my potna. You get what you get in that scenario.

Tax was just determined to crash.

Epic crash and burn from Tax and Cass

Tax right before companies started throwing money in to podcasting. Dude has screws loose, because he still tries to give advice like anyone should listen to him. When he should be telling people not to listen to anything he says.

Facts. Dude used to talk about not liking bullies, but there was a point in the Troy Ave situation where he started to seem like he was antagonizing and boosting the situation.

Speaking of Cass, another interesting detail in all of that… Cass said that Tax wasn’t even trying to go to the show that night, but Cass convinced him and he gave in.

They probably had eyes on Cass around that time.

Wild as hell how both of their stories played out.

Epic crash and burn from Tax and Cass

Tax right before companies started throwing money in to podcasting. Dude has screws loose, because he still tries to give advice like anyone should listen to him. When he should be telling people not to listen to anything he says.
This is a bi-product of "clout". Tax knows he had a certain level of influence at one point, honestly us even talking about him and his case 5 or 6 years after he been locked up proves that.

I think most of the people in this thread are just too old to buy into whatever cache of "clout" he has left, but by no means so I doubt that there is some people out there that still consider tax a voice of reason, which is sad, but we just saw Bes basically advocating for tax and clowning troy ave despite troy and co. truly being a victim in this situation.

Facts. Dude used to talk about not liking bullies, but there was a point in the Troy Ave situation where he started to seem like he was antagonizing and boosting the situation.

Speaking of Cass, another interesting detail in all of that… Cass said that Tax wasn’t even trying to go to the show that night, but Cass convinced him and he gave in.

They probably had eyes on Cass around that time.

Wild as hell how both of their stories played out.
Yeah the Cas stuff and how it ties into Tax **** is wild.

Cas was really moving too crazy for him to be an up and coming rapper.

Both Tax and Cas legit had the "dinner with Hov" and blew it.

There was an interview where Cas said TyTy had a sit down meeting with him at Roc Nation and literally told dude not to **** this up. He did exactly that.

Life really comes at you fast.

JD hit up somebody for sure. His braids were on life alert 6 months ago now his crown in the back is firing on all cylinders. Don’t know why he did all that just to date himself again with that box, hit that with a sponge or racket, the fully picked out look ain’t poppin no more.

I ain’t mad if a ***** bring his **** back and keep a regular cut but when they just do blasphemous **** like that it’s a shame.

Back
Top Bottom