Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ain’t nobody paying mid to top dollar for that 🐱

:lol:

So how much would you pay

giphy-1.gif

There has been.....and people lowkey have been trying to hint at her getting pushed due to her skin complexion. No one has fully jumped on that knife yet but it's coming.

Haven’t seen that narrative yet, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it comes up.

Some of the non-light skin demo of black women have brought it up.

I think I saw the chick on Rory and Mal's show bring it up. They have to try and tear her down for some reason. Tweets didn't work.

Some of the non-light skin demo of black women have brought it up.

I think I saw the chick on Rory and Mal's show bring it up. They have to try and tear her down for some reason. Tweets didn't work.

I knew I wasn't the only one that has seen/heard it. The tweets will get a couple thousand RT's but they're not really doing the damage they want.

I literally was saying the same ****. :lol:

All these antics and watch both these joints be mid. :lol:
If we keeping it a buck Herbo project from last year was better than that that last Durk joint.

Durk seems to just have the look right now. Plus he got some carry over remorse/ hype from all the **** with Von.

I'm not hating on Durk at all but whenever I listen to a full project from dude it kills me to hear other people say dude is the best outta the Chi right now. I don't think he has made a better project than some of the old King Louie stuff if we being honest.

Idk how the prospect of being stuck with her for 18 escaped me but…

1683905559474.gif
As long as Ak stays clear of Gibbs for the foreseeable future he definitely won this.

It's a loser move all around though, but to some extent he did expose Fred to be a bit of both a simp and dead beat. It's unfortunate that future human is being born into some EXTREME mess.

Also wild that a big part of this was kinda caused by Freddie just running his mouth.

U realize not too long ago we were talking about Freddie really making it to the next level and doing a collab album with Benny.

Last edited:
As long as Ak stays clear of Gibbs for the foreseeable future he definitely won this.

It's a loser move all around though, but to some extent he did expose Fred to be a bit of both a simp and dead beat. It's unfortunate that future human is being born into some EXTREME mess.

Also wild that a big part of this was kinda caused by Freddie just running his mouth.

U realize not too long ago we were talking about Freddie really making it to the next level and doing a collab album with Benny.

Dude has been caught with karma by Benny, Jim and Ak

**** is wild

He needs to lay off being a social media troll

I literally was saying the same ****. :lol:

All these antics and watch both these joints be mid. :lol:

It’s crazy, I haven’t listened to a Durk or YB project since before Covid :lol:

If we keeping it a buck Herbo project from last year was better than that that last Durk joint.

Durk seems to just have the look right now. Plus he got some carry over remorse/ hype from all the **** with Von.

I'm not hating on Durk at all but whenever I listen to a full project from dude it kills me to hear other people say dude is the best outta the Chi right now. I don't think he has made a better project than some of the old King Louie stuff if we being honest.

Was saying this, a while back 👎🏾

Durk music is so mid now. Boy was on fire musically before he caught two stimulus packages.

Dope to see the success, because he really grinded for it and is deserving. Just wish the music matched up with it.

He’s capable of much more.

That’s Durk first #1. First plat. And highest first week sales etc. A collab album with Baby.

That pairing only really benefited Durk. He got some well deserved looks from the Drake feature. Then the Baby collab. Von blowing up (and death) and hopping on smart collabs like Back In Blood and Coi Lerray joint. Took him from the cusp, to being on, on.

Dude low key just been playing the “catapult” game. Everybody is hip now. He’s a disappointment, because he’s capable.

Guess I’m in the minority of people who rocked with 7220 lol. Figured he wasn’t dropping today though , been pumping that cole song a couple weeks , no way they weren’t letting that catch steam first

In a way How many drinks and Blurred lines were an end of an era

He kinda got to cooking once he started speaking but rappers singing and Vice versa killed it off long before Cosby/Trump/etc created the overcorrection he’s talking about. Also you have some who’d argue r&b got too toxic/nonchalant and rapper like with guys like Brent Chris DVSN controversy over his last cheating song lol etc.

Back
Top Bottom