Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lookin @ old onyx vids is like lookin @ a 90’s gangster rap snl parody skit.

Cept its actually real…

Yeah bro, even as a youngin it never smelled right with them. Straight CB4.

Same with Ross. now I'm just glad he's not in character 24/7 anymore regardless of his corniness.

You don't smile, joke and laugh I look at you weird.

She was flashing her ******* every other day when Knives Out dropped :rolleyes
You keep going back to trying to sell a product. She just into that **** man. If you wasn't keeping up tabs on it, that's fine. But check the archieves...her ******* been in our good gracies prior to this album.
Screenshot_20230523_080544_Chrome.jpg

She posted this years ago after aome awards show...can't remember if it was pre or post pandemic. And it wasn't the only picture in the set, but she does cover her nips (and literally just her nips...aerolas are in full view) with small pizza emojis in all the pics.

There's more random Janelle titty pictures out there if you are so inclined to research further

You keep going back to trying to sell a product. She just into that **** man. If you wasn't keeping up tabs on it, that's fine. But check the archieves...her ******* been in our good gracies prior to this album.
Screenshot_20230523_080544_Chrome.jpg

She posted this years ago after aome awards show...can't remember if it was pre or post pandemic. And it wasn't the only picture in the set, but she does cover her nips (and literally just her nips...aerolas are in full view) with small pizza emojis in all the pics.

There's more random Janelle titty pictures out there if you are so inclined to research further

Dude, one pic isn't her being naked for an entire month. Nobody cared about her before.

You see that Reason just started following her in 2023. I bet her followers have jumped tremendously.

If she was naked all the time it wouldn't be a big deal up here and you dudes wouldn't be posting her a couple of times a week.

Back
Top Bottom