Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Birdman been smashing Toni Braxton for the last 10+ years ,he ain’t outchea on the double- life type of time :lol:

This what @$tatus $ymbol talking bout,this a BR 🥷
0E7DA1EF-EE5D-49D6-888E-29791FF51231.jpeg

This isn't a good defense. Some chicks overlook that, especially if you have money.

See, everyone Puff has ever dated

The growl 😂🤣💀

Yoooo this mess got me rollin 😂😂😂

I hate Flex, respectfully 🤣😂

Aye man it’s getting funnier cause it’s still playing while I’m typing, I knew he was bout to start over again when Ye started lol…oh 💩 and again 😂😂🤣💀💀💀

Man wtf!?

I can’t man WTF 💩😂🤣🤣

One day you'll learn to appreciate Flex for his longevity and ability to stay relevant at his big age. It's really masterful when the DJ has actually been minimized. He's also mastered the art of trolling.

One day you'll learn to appreciate Flex for his longevity and ability to stay relevant at his big age. It's really masterful when the DJ has actually been minimized. He's also mastered the art of trolling.
Hey, I said respectfully lol
And I agree about his longevity…relevance, not so much. And yes, once he realized he was a troll, he pretty much had no choice but to master being one lol. Which is kinda crazy to say considering he reached peak levels of trolling with his 2pac comments years back.

Yeah…now that I think about it, disregard respectfully 🤷🏾‍♂️

Take it for what it’s worth but one of my best friends did a fed bid. He basically said something along these lines about Louisiana dudes. Something about the women down there being ok with having a dude that play with boys too. Blew my mind. First thing I thought of was that Pimp C interview “they pitching and they catching” smh
I heard the same thing about DC dudes when they get behind those walls smh

The greatest hype man DJ ever in the radio game.

I grew up with it so I’m use to him running it back 7 times at the start and another 5 midway through.

The growls, keep it gully keep it gator era, grimey and gutter era, etc.

It’s cuz of him to this day certain tracks don’t sound the same without the bombs going off in the background. When I was young I didn’t know that was Flex putting his tag on the premiere and keeping leeches from recording it and playing it themselves.

Back
Top Bottom