Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Who agree with this: Illmatic and Reasonable Doubt were a step or 2 ahead of Ready to Die and Big L is severely overrated, not saying he’s not nice but it seems like people throw out his name as one of the best to show that they are knowledgeable in past MCs that never made it big, don’t know if I’m explaining it well.

1693858435983.png

Who agree with this: Illmatic and Reasonable Doubt were a step or 2 ahead of Ready to Die and Big L is severely overrated, not saying he’s not nice but it seems like people throw out his name as one of the best to show that they are knowledgeable in past MCs that never made it big, don’t know if I’m explaining it well.

cant agree with you because Big L was dope af

Bruh says some weird stuff…. I remember one of our friends was trying to hype him up. We all went to this record store at the mall and one of my friends bought an album that was presented by him and listened to it in the car on the way back. we clowned the **** outta him. Wish I remember which album that was, not that I would dare listen to it again.

Idk if it's still open but dtay had a club in Nashville..if you're out you see buck all the time..he used to go to this bar called jazzys

Wonder why Puff doing this now, is it cause he so up, don’t even matter or trying to change the narrative around him

Back
Top Bottom