Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Meg joint cool. Im shocked she picked that as a single though but I guess she just cant pivot right back into hot girl raps after all the tory stuff. Interested to see how her demographic responds to this type of lyrical content.

Listened to that Weezy verse a few more times. That man just need to stay away from non-rapping mfs. When he link with other rappers who can actually spit, his verses hit different :smokin

That's what I'm saying. When them Griselda boys call him he drop all that silly ****. He should Westside Gunn executive produce a tape for him.

Last edited:
That Meg song is trash and a waste of money but people are going to fake like they like it

I’ll never listen to it again but we can’t say we tired of women rapping about the same topics and then **** on that. She at least tryna switch it up to actually rapping on a mainstream digestible level. I commend her even if I won’t bump it again

The “Yea Sure!” after she just said she don’t do the massages herself anymore :lol:

1699068422482.jpeg

I’ll never listen to it again but we can’t say we tired of women rapping about the same topics and then **** on that. She at least tryna switch it up to actually rapping on a mainstream digestible level. I commend her even if I won’t bump it again

Same. Ppl talk bout how all chicks rap bout is scamming, and finessing/using dudes and glamorizing sex so I thought it was dope to hear a female artist be vulnerable/transparent and switch up the subject matter. I think its a dope track, I dont think its gon do what she needs it to do, and I prolly wont hear it again, but like u said I def commend her for coming with a different angle.

Same. Ppl talk bout how all chicks rap bout is scamming, and finessing/using dudes and glamorizing sex so I thought it was dope to hear a female artist be vulnerable/transparent and switch up the subject matter. I think its a dope track, I dont think its gon do what she needs it to do, and I prolly wont hear it again, but like u said I def commend her for coming with a different angle.

The standards are so low :lol:

Beats wack, flows trash, terrible single that should be a b side, but at least she's not talking about sex :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom