Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

21 a plant/parody but dlp kosher or babytron organic?! Aight
Nah tron ain’t a plant. We watched doggy come up from the dust. I don’t think 21 is either, he just let that trap ***** street rap lane go and aligned himself wit the right folks.

Haircut 21>mop head

Savage knows how to network. Coming into the game he did have a leg up since his manager is a well known party promoter. His events used to sell out and he would have savage perform

Last edited:
That prob isn’t a real movie but if it is, why do people think the creator of Atlanta doesn’t know what he’s doing?
In hindsight
Atlanta had some funny *** episodes
But I’m not gonna sit here
And act like Atlanta was the holy grail
Of tv shows
So what he one of the creators of Atlanta
That club episode with the invisible car
Is still one of my fav episodes though

Why/how would 21 be a “plant” ?

Dude was trash when he came out. His whole appeal was murder, death, kill. :lol:

He looked and sounded like a parody. You look at the rest of the rappers from Atlanta at that time Future, Thug, Migos you could see the talent. Then out the blue him and Drake "bros", didn't Drake buy him a car when they first met? That ain't weird? :lol:

Dude was trash when he came out. His whole appeal was murder, death, kill. :lol:

He looked and sounded like a parody. You look at the rest of the rappers from Atlanta at that time Future, Thug, Migos you could see the talent. Then out the blue him and Drake "bros", didn't Drake buy him a car when they first met? That ain't weird? :lol:
I mean yea he was trash but so is youngboy and kodak so maybe you just need personality to succeed

It's Drake so not weird at all for him, thats how yo moves :lol:

Seems like 21 just found some help with his bars and networked like how a rapper from ATL should....We all seen him start with saying wild **** in front of some run down apartments, wasn't nothing plant about it when yo was on that level

Back
Top Bottom