Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Listened to that Meek EP last night, it was too mid for him to think that people would talk about that rather than the allegations

We know Meek ain't smartest but Ak keep using this "You don't talk tough to____why me..."

That's coward talk. You stay talking **** and tryna provoke _'s then when you get that same energy back you play victim. Stay in your nerd lane then. Same thing his man 69 used to do, same thing CTG used to do.
Akademiks is a lame
He dishes it out but then cries when he gets some of that energy back.
Tells people to suck his **** but then starts crying on camera when Saucy Santana gave him that suck my **** energy back with a lil extra.

Meek’s ship has sailed.
1709305321126.png

I took it as Ak being in disbelief of the persona Meek portrays. On some “if you’re not really like that with actual street dudes, why would I believe you’re really about that when I’m just a blogger” type steeze.

I could be wrong. Either way, all of this is lame.

Just peeped Meek has an ep out today. What a rollout. 🤦🏿

Ak know them dream chaser dudes got they hands dirty a few times

Got the beat of what i THINK is a joe budden song, stuck in my head and cant remember enough of the words of the song to pull it up on YT.

Its gotta sample of what sounds like a blk woman singing oooooohhhh. And i think the hook says something like “when this **** was real” , Its not an actual hook tho fr. Its one of those pac type hooks where we says the hook and the beat just rides until the verse comes back around.

The whole beat is literally, “Ooohh ooh oohh oohh oohh”with some drawn out horns behind it.

Help me out…

Back
Top Bottom