Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Turning up to get Get it Sexy with women >>>>>>>>> I will be sassy then.

Leave the murder music out the club, I'm there for the h***. She gets the h*** going. I'm a fan. If y'all don't like the h*** so be it.

More. For. Me.

YOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM
More than likely the females you turning up to it with think you Saucy Santana level moist too :lol:

THAT JOINT IS A GO.

The DJ played it at brunch this past Saturday and the whole spot was jumping. Shorty got the streets in a headlock

I saw it firsthand over the weekend. The dj’s at the different spots I went to had that joint on repeat and the **** were loving it. I don’t care for shorty like that, but the song will be around for a minute. She got one for real with that track. It’s going to be annoying to hear it all the time, but like you said, it gets the h*** going. Fair trade tbh. :lol:

You don't know my game so imma let you rock.

Post your roster and I will post mine.

image.gif

Sexy redd exist cause yall hell bent on making mentally disabled and ratchet people famous for your amusement.

The past few years have been this on steroids. The fact that Zeus TV is, what it is now. Chrisean & Blueface. Sexy Redd. The no jumper universe. All those dumb meme pages, streamers. The IG pages. Shaderoom/Spirtual world etc etc.

Full coordinated effort to make people dumber. And also reward obvious stupidity and foolishness.

Americas appetite for stupidity is nothing new. But these days it’s been kicked into over drive. And it started from the top down.

Last edited:
Turning up to get Get it Sexy with women >>>>>>>>> I will be sassy then.

Leave the murder music out the club, I'm there for the h***. She gets the h*** going. I'm a fan. If y'all don't like the h*** so be it.

More. For. Me.

YOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

:lol:

This is always my question when dudes be bumping Sexy Red or Cardi B, do y'all actually like the songs or y'all doing it to show chicks you "in tune"?

When I'm with a chick I play R&B. I'm not about to force myself to listen to some BS to impress nobody.

:lol:

This is always my question when dudes be bumping Sexy Red or Cardi B, do y'all actually like the songs or y'all doing it to show chicks you "in tune"?

When I'm with a chick I play R&B. I'm not about to force myself to listen to some BS to impress nobody.

Y'all over thinking this. Ain no one playing it on their own, going to work, just running errands, sitting at the crib chilling.

But if I'm at the bar....play Sexxy Red....at the club? Play sexxy red......If I'm on the beach....play Sexxy Red......Brunch????...play Sexxy Red. If i'm in any place where women are dancing and alcohol is involved....PLAY.....IT.

Y'all don't have different playlists for different settings? Y'all listening to Tupac at the pregame??? Let someone try to play "Keep your Head up" when the h*** pull up and I'm hitting him upside the head with a bottle.

Last edited:
Imma be off and I got bread to blow. We will see for me.

Hit me if you in town woadie. Imma probably **** with the stuff around it. You going to have a good time either way. It’s going to be hella baddies out. Vicotria Monèt, Megan & Sexy Redd on the lineup. That’s going to for sure bring em out.

Easy pickings mane!

Y'all over thinking this. Ain no one playing it on their own, going to work, just running errands, sitting at the crib chilling.

But if I'm at the bar....play Sexxy Red....at the club? Play sexxy red......If I'm on the beach....play Sexxy Red......Brunch????...play Sexxy Red. If i'm in any place where women are dancing and alcohol is involved....PLAY.....IT.

Y'all don't have different playlists for different settings? Y'all listening to Tupac at the pregame??? Let someone try to play "Keep your Head up" when the h*** pull up and I'm hitting him upside the head with a bottle.

If you at a club what they is not in your control though.

Since you brought it up I play hella Pac around females. You just not familiar with his catalog.

I done played the whole All Eyez On Me album ridin with girls. Better than some damn Sexy Red.

Back
Top Bottom