Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Pause everything, but I'm pretty sure Sean is legit in shape. Been a big reason he's been off the radar these last 5 plus years

Naw Sean really be in the gym.

I remember seeing he was in the gym but if your abs that defined you have to be leaner than that. Your arms and chest gotta match too. It look he got lean, got the surgery but slacked off lefting lately so he got the French Montana/Drake thing going.

Just like when these girls get surgery but don't do squats so they got skinny thighs with dumb big a**.

He definitely got the ab bbl. Only steroid taking bodybuilders can have a gut and have abs popping out like Sean’s was in that video. And he has no definition in any other parts of his upper body. Definitely the ab bbl.

I remember seeing he was in the gym but if your abs that defined you have to be leaner than that. Your arms and chest gotta match too. It look he got lean, got the surgery but slacked off lefting lately so he got the French Montana/Drake thing going.

Just like when these girls get surgery but don't do squats so they got skinny thighs with dumb big a**.

Yeah the more I look, that **** looking funny in the light.
I do know he be in the gym, but that **** look like ai abs.

He definitely got the ab bbl. Only steroid taking bodybuilders can have a gut and have abs popping out like Sean’s was in that video. And he has no definition in any other parts of his upper body. Definitely the ab bbl.
Crazier things have happened. I went to high school with a dude who had a cut gut pack. He wasn't on roids.

But the most logical answer is usually the correct one.

Also, I got a gut with abs right now. :lol:
My natural build is muscular, but my metabolism is slowing down & I'm not working out as much.

Also, I got a gut with abs right now. :lol:
My natural build is muscular, but my metabolism is slowing down & I'm not working out as much.

Yeah if you start slacking you'll have a slight gut and your abs won't be as defined until you diet. You can't have obliques with a gut. :lol:

I use to think I could workout a bad diet, I had abs with a slight gut. Once I stopped drinking sodas, changed my diet back in 2018 big difference.

Naw Sean really be in the gym.

Abs don't match his arms and upper body

Plus it looks like he has that little kid shape where his stomach is puffy

What's the scammer/rapper/ from Chicago who did the ab stuff. Yeah, he works out after to get it to match. Just like these IG girls try to do legs after to get their thighs and hammies to match.

This showed up in my algos. Pretty well done

Stronger/ These walls had me like :wow::nthat:

Oooo I need to peep this! I assume Kanye had some influence during the yeezus tour? Will report back
Tell me why I thought this was a theory doc and not an hr long mash up :rofl:

I am enjoying it at the moment. The mashup between Kanye’s interview and For free? Is bonkers :wow: like jazz on steroids; just a straight medley of blues sounds supplemented by Kanye’s chaotic trauma dumping

Back
Top Bottom