Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If he felt so conflicted he shoulda recorded it sit on it for a few days play it back and if he still wanna drop it then drop it if not don't. Just leave it alone, don't speak about it cuz most of Kendrick bars was aimed at Drake anyway.
Another situation where unnecessarily jumping out the window leads to an L

Cole ain’t even have to apologize tbh, yo coulda just left it alone and never addressed it again but guess he need the public spectacle at his festival

Damn man

RIP Juice. Shout out Cam and Mase for bringing OJ back in the media. Really saw why OJ was a superstar. Real charismatic, funny, definitely had a superstar aura.

RIP
Do folks in those comments really think OJ didn't do it?
To be clear, he absolutely deserved to beat that case but I thought it was generally accepted that he did that **** regardless of his deserved victory.

He didn’t kill them people
Now he knows exactly what happened, but that’s not the same as murder.
Either way the cops' racism tainted that trial far beyond repair, doesn't really matter whether he did it or not at the end of the day.

I always felt like he knows exactly who did do it if he didn’t.
This was my impression too, based on the various documentaries etc about the trial.

RIP
To be clear, he absolutely deserved to beat that case but I thought it was generally accepted that he did that **** regardless of his deserved victory.

He didn't. Ron Goldman had a lot defense wounds on his hands, if he was fighting OJ, OJ woulda some scars on him. OJ coulda paid to have it done.

RIP
The theory of him basically taking the blame for his son and all the things that point to him doing it are interesting for sure

my boy posted “they killed OJ” on fb, somebody need to take social media away

IMG_6553.gif

I mean…….

:nerd: 🤷🏾‍♂️

They set him up, and sent him back to jail….just saying :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom