Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wait a second..Kendrick can have a fake conversation with Pac at the end of his album and can have a deepfake of him rapping as Kobe and Nipsey (which was cringe as hell, both hella corny) but an AI Pac and Snoop is where y’all draw the line? Especially after the whole Kendrick diss/really so called AI debacle. He’s straight disrespecting Kendrick right now. Some of y’all really don’t like Drake I see

Wait a second..Kendrick can have a fake conversation with Pac at the end of his album and can have a deepfake of him rapping as Kobe and Nipsey (which was cringe as hell, both hella corny) but an AI Pac and Snoop is where y’all draw the line? Especially after the whole Kendrick diss/really so called AI debacle. He’s straight disrespecting Kendrick right now. Some of y’all really don’t like Drake I see

How exactly is this disrespecting Kendrick? Nothing he said was tough

Bro I get there’s no holds bar to rap beef, but to fake narrative to edge a beef???!? You seriously can’t compare a deepfake and an orchestrated conversation used to illustrate a concept, to faking a diss verse? Especially from a dead man?

I like Taylor Made and think its super creative for someone at Drake’s level but the Pac thing was a sample of an interview and the Heart thing was visual not him rapping as them. Seeing this a lot and its a reach

That was from a real Pac interview.

I love it, Drake suchna troll, it got jimmies rustled in here.

He clearly has something that he waiting on Kendrick next move to drop

Kendrick went and spoke with the man’s mother and received her permission to use an actual recording…

And drake fans really using that to justify the use of AI for a dead person AND someone he could have reached out to currently himself

fandom is something else

Back
Top Bottom