Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

And we know he ain’t showing up for them n’s, they doing all this for nothing hate to see it :lol: :smh:

But Cam been willing to do anything for attention and to push the show lowkey so it’s on brand

Didn't Cole put Cam on his album? I guess he hoping Drake do the same.

Got a lot of friends who are Team Drizzy and swore up and down ppl dont rock with Kendrick and these disses wont do numbers or be played like that. Now seeing them move the goal posts regarding “Like That” and “Euphoria” has been hilarious.

I enjoyed like that

I took a light snooze to euphoria

At least checks mcgee checks mcgee and Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo are sticking to their guns. :lol:
100% to the point of delusion, all they missing is notoriety and name to be considered for the drake payroll.

Still focused on a shoe size bar when everything else is being delivered.

You could argue others have said it but ain’t no one deliver it like this.

Dot got cats relistening and digging for meaning

Drake asked for a double,triple, quadruple entendre and he got what he asked for. And the funny thing is people are responding.

When the last time a song longer then 4 minutes got spins like this?

drake after all is said and done
mgk.png

He's kind of cornered himself for the foreseeable future into rap. Not gonna look so tough if his next project is dance or pop music
He cornered himself the minute he started acting/playing tough and moving around like Pac in his music instead of focusing on staying in his lane and cranking out billboard 100 records :lol:

It's always been a role that he was playing until he started blurring that line and believing his own raps

Back
Top Bottom