Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

the BOY should go in a break. Let your fans miss you for once. He has the delusional, "I live through him" fan base ever. They'll be even more thirsty when he come back.
I can totally bet he's gonna not do that and drop something same day Kendrick drops to try and ****/step on it with the diss tracks on the project.

I wonder how drake is avoiding all this online and in his life. He gotta be staying away from most ppl not to be hearing Not Like Us blasting.

I peeped the radio (certain stations) trying to be slick randomly playing old Drake trying to restore the feeling. Not no Drake and 21 or Drake and Sexy Red. Playing Best I Ever Had n ****.

The machine working extra hard this summer 🍭
Naw this is for real lol. Old Drake been on heavy rotation on the radio lately.

Soulja Boy crashing out on Metro Groomin’ today is CRAZY
Young Draco back at it again

1715535496661.gif

1715535537434.gif

I wonder how drake is avoiding all this online and in his life. He gotta be staying away from most ppl not to be hearing Not Like Us blasting.

I peeped the radio (certain stations) trying to be slick randomly playing old Drake trying to restore the feeling. Not no Drake and 21 or Drake and Sexy Red. Playing Best I Ever Had n ****.

The machine working extra hard this summer 🍭
I heard "Girls want girls" earlier in the week and knew the play. **** is shameless.

Back
Top Bottom