Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Do we agree with this?

Ive heard someone echo this sentiment before and i was like, ehhhh foh. But is there some actual legitimacy to this?

I think its gotten to the point where jay has created too much distance between himself and the people…

Weird comment from Cam when he's the one who's shown he doesn't really care about rap and is only after a check

Jay-Z is representing hip-hop in spaces reserved for billionaires. Paving the way for others to participate starts with representation. I’m not going to question his love for hip-hop when he’s done nothing but drop rap albums, bring the culture back to the SB stage, led the charge of making rap artists actual shareholders of a leading streaming service… I think he’s done more than enough to not be at the forefront of one milestone Hip Hop celebration.

Unreleased track, Kendrick Lamar - Prayer.

No idea how this aint a release. One of his best songs. Found it over the weekend, but seems like its been out for a bit. Glad I downloaded it cus they made that **** disappear everywhere.

they post a lot of the leaks on Reddit. there’s an app called untitled that folks use to make loosies into albums you can stream and download

I feel like Drake might drop a record tomorrow or thurs. Dude likes to copy.
IMG_1120.gif

Back
Top Bottom