Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ak heel turn would be good business
He just needs to come out of nowhere one day on the show and mess up the energy for that episode only. Tell Nedeska to fall back when she inevitably tries to make everyone cool and bring it back in.

At the beginning catch him off guard and randomly bring up how Joe is two faced and plays both sides (nobody touching Ak or Nadeska while I'm here....Akademiks is a *****, egging on Vic and Wale)  and hopefully resolve it in that hour, if not show's probably over 
laugh.gif
 but damnit i'll be entertained either way.

Joe is such a sociopath that this might have been his end goal all along lol.

Last edited:
Man I actually clicked play on this AK vid and I made it to the part where he's playing the podcast clip.

First I don't watch all the eps of the show, but i could swear he called AK a ***** on the show before :lol:

And I saw one ep where Joe hinted to them having a talk about AK getting drunk and streaming, after the sza **** :lol: so he does this ranting on line stuff regularly? I'm reading these comments and he really got cats that ride for him, I didn't know his following was like that. :lol:

Just from listening to him talk for 10 mins, son is fed up, CTG and Schultz might be right...

If he don't go on there tomorrow and hold his nuts ON AIR then yeah....:lol:

Ak is food to him. Why doesn't he get tough with CTG? Dude sends way more shots at Joe compared to others in the media.

We all know why. And Taxstone used to **** on that man relentlessly too but Joe never came at him funny. He knows who to talk crazy with.

Sucks because the show is entertaining but this guy Joe is gonna tank it because he can't help just being a disrespectful motherf***er to his cohost. Dude is toxic

Man I actually clicked play on this AK vid and I made it to the part where he's playing the podcast clip.

First I don't watch all the eps of the show, but i could swear he called AK a ***** on the show before :lol:

And I saw one ep where Joe hinted to them having a talk about AK getting drunk and streaming, after the sza **** :lol: so he does this ranting on line stuff regularly? I'm reading these comments and he really got cats that ride for him, I didn't know his following was like that. :lol:

Just from listening to him talk for 10 mins, son is fed up, CTG and Schultz might be right...

He ain't gonna be that brave without the henny in him :lol:. Plus Joe just shouts everybody down. I guess we'll see though

Last edited:
I just got finished watching it... It aint gon last bro. Jo gonna stay doing foul **** to Ak and Complex gonna create their own narritive like how they been doing. You think he gonna bring it up tommorow?

I think ak made a mistake by physically bein around people he talk about and being on camera..he doesnt know how to maneuver in certain situations...he gonna bring it up in during the show...he sounded a bit unnerved in that video...he said he had been drinkin in the vid but i swear on the show he said he was 3 years sober

Last edited:
I think ak made a mistake by physically bein around people he talk about and being on camera..he doesnt know how to maneuver in certain situations...he gonna bring it up in during the show...he sounded a bit unnerved in that video...he said he had been drinkin in the vid but i swear on the show he said he was 3 years sober
Think he was trolling with that 3 years sober ****... Especially knowing hes jamaican. I agree with what you said though. Ak aint built for no other media but his is what im seeing.

hold his nuts just for complex to edit the **** out in their favor?

the show is basically a pre fight interview for a worldstar fight

no way joe can taxstone the every show and not end up on side of him or on the other end of the violence

rory and mal gone have to distance themselves from joe a bit cause they gon start catching pressure from these cats sooner than later

the stuff ak says on twitch is the stuff that the show should be about

they save the good stuff for off camera and leave less important stuff in the show

joe has never defended ak on anything

you gotta protect your assets

common sense

Remember how joe used to disrespect Moddy on the podcast? I had to stop listening. He'll only go as far as you let him. I mentioned this to someone on here some months ago but Ak needs to come on the show and mirror Joe. Pretty much give Joe the same amount of disrespect he gets within seconds. Joe will be confused, frustrated and want to fight lol

Think he was trolling with that 3 years sober ****... Especially knowing hes jamaican. I agree with what you said though. Ak aint built for no other media but his is what im seeing.
hold his nuts just for complex to edit the **** out in their favor?

if they do then its time for homie to bounce. akademiks has 1.1 mill subscribers, complex news has 1.9

they arent doing enough for his platform and brand (if not completely tarnishing it by basically building the show off and its viral moments off of him being a *****) for him to take that disrespect

im starting to think bruh just doesnt have a backbone

the fame gonna get to his head and he gonna do something crazy to get rid of the perception of him being gyna watch.

Sound like his problem is with complex but he taking about "no shade at complex." :lol:

And what is going to ask Joe, "can u please tell your lady and your two friends to stop saying mean things about me."

Funny I saw Rory tweet earlier that AK asked his followers to put L's in Rory's mentions and comments. I guess it's from this rant video? This how you get back at someone for assassinating your character? :lol: :smh:

Legit wonder if complex made them sign non compete clauses, buddy gone leave the show and start his own **** and pick a "nicer" co host.

He just got to walk into work tomorrow like Marlo

And when the cameras start to roll, just stArt venting and fire on Joe. :lol:

Remember how joe used to disrespect Moddy on the podcast? I had to stop listening. He'll only go as far as you let him. I mentioned this to someone on here some months ago but Ak needs to come on the show and mirror Joe. Pretty much give Joe the same amount of disrespect he gets within seconds. Joe will be confused, frustrated and want to fight lol

i want logic lame *** to go up there and say that the reason he sold more records than joe ever will because no one wants to hear about the heroin addict woman beating struggle and then just leave

Last edited:
Anybody got the vid and time stamp for AK pissed at Joe calling him p****.

**** all this other ****....is anyone else wondering how did Nadeska get so bad in just a matter of weeks? 

I already cracked the case.

When she was in LA she was showing skin bc of the weather. When she's in NY she wears the same jeans and vans everyday and whatever free graphic tees PacSun gives her.

That's why Joe always makes a big deal when the arms are out ***** really be dressing like a lesbian or something lol.

She aight. That nerdy/awkward energy is unattractive. How is she from Brooklyn? Since she was at MTV I thought she was London or some ****.

LMAO them complex checks gotta be good af.

Because there's no way 1) Shooting the ones and 2) The show would go on after my cohost publicly called me "The biggest ***** I've ever seen" that's hella OD. You really gotta bounce from the show and ask for the fair one after that
laugh.gif

Anybody got the vid and time stamp for AK pissed at Joe calling him p****.
She aight. That nerdy/awkward energy is unattractive. How is she from Brooklyn? Since she was at MTV I thought she was London or some ****.

Go from 9:55 in this video. Ak is apparently playing the snippet from where Joe says it

6pac 6pac Agreed. Im coming to terms with Complex been wanting to set up Ak from the Jump. Im not rockin wit it. Show is going to end sometime soon. Only good thing about it is that i got to see what Lyric look like broad thick as ****. 'Deska fire too but i think yall cats hyping her up a lil too much. (Incoming virgin comments since im not allowed to speak on women :rofl:)

And n***** in here really think Akademiks told his followers to put L's under Rorys twitter page? Lets be rational here.

Last edited:
Lol Joe got pressed, didn't do **** but agree with QC when he got pressed, then waited to hit twitter and his podcast talking about "I could take all of the Migos straight up" that's weak af.

Lol Joe got pressed, didn't do **** but agree with QC when he got pressed, then waited to hit twitter and his podcast talking about "I could take all of the Migos straight up" that's weak af.
definition of a *****

ak is a dummy

he can hire security, travel and interview these people on his own

joes gaining steam with the podcast where he could too

they are playing candie land on a chess board by fumbling this show

it's high entertainment but it's not sustainable with how joes moving

ak is a dummy

he can hire security, travel and interview these people on his own

joes gaining steam with the podcast where he could too

they are playing candie land on a chess board by fumbling this show

it's high entertainment but it's not sustainable with how joes moving
but would both of them respectively doing that be as entertaining as this current scenario?

Back
Top Bottom