Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The weird thing about goofy ****** like Akademiks...is they spend all their time focusing on "sluts". One look at his instagram...and you'll notice EVERY woman he covers are considered "sluts" or "****"...yet he's started a movement called "hard on thots".

A bunch of goofy ****** who probably can't even hold eye contact for 3 seconds with a woman without looking away...who got categorized ******* bookmarks and browse Backpage regularly...are spearheading a movement called "hard on thots".

You can't make this **** up...I swear.

Nah that was back wen Ye first got with Kim

Ak prolly don't wanna run with 21, so stayed passive. Dude definitely is of the "blunt until guilty" manner

Last edited:
i mean they say "condoms are 99.9 % effective" or w/e but i assume that was just something the company said for legal purposes

but u kinda gotta be wilding to put ur **** on a bumpy coochie anyway

edit: i just realized you said "DONT PROTECT U"

like @ all

the percentage rate is moreso based on the birth control aspect

to stop herpe juice you'd need a ball apron

I'd assume 35% of the entertainment industry has herpes or hepatitis

they all sleeping with the same people

:rofl::

She said this in today's episode? :wow:. I just may check it out lol. Haven't really been feeling ES. And wasn't down to listen to Amber exploiting feminism for profit again.

I cut it off after she started talking about how Blac Chyna is a victim. Amber hustling hard.

What is "Hard on Thots?" Like frfr, is that a real thing they doing lol?

Akademiks ain't come up with it. It's some boxden and coli inside joke of what I imagine no p getting virgins use online :lol:

It's just another case of Akademiks taking from online to now the mainstream. Ak does seem to have a problem with women though. Peeped some of his older videos....and the way he talked about women on their was a Lil bit funny style.

Akademiks ain't come up with it. It's some boxden and coli inside joke of what I imagine no p getting virgins use online :lol:

It's just another case of Akademiks taking from online to now the mainstream. Ak does seem to have a problem with women though. Peeped some of his older videos....and the way he talked about women on their was a Lil bit funny style.

You are right. The term I always saw thrown around was HoH2K16.

Dude really think he's gaining cool points for trying to bring internet lingo in everyday life.

Wait, the guy who didn't even know what she got that fire meant, is trying to say he's hard on thots? Because women don't want you doesn't mean you're hard on them. Is he trying to use some sort of reverse psychology?

Definitely 27 going on 16

i remember when **** used to be ashamed
now they proudly walk around
with their beat up p on their sleeve
happy
like its a badge of honor to be a ***
these new ****** allowed this to happen
these dudes that never had p
allowed this to happen
these dudes growing up with no father figures allowed this to happen
like damn p is p but u aint suppose to worship it

how do yall feel about this

on one hand its admirable but on the other its only a matter of time

how do yall feel about this

on one hand its admirable but on the other its only a matter of time

i mean he has a point
like i understand why folks would leave
and go to the suburbs
but why not stay
buy property
fix it up
and help the people within the community
i believe slim thug does that out in houston

It can be bad on both sides. Living in the Suburbs ain't all that great if you a black man with money. Neighbors complaining and calling cops on you for no reason, neighbors all in your business asking dumb questions, feeling like a outsider. You can still help your community and not live there though. People seeing you everyday flashing and they don't have ****. As the legend Boosie said they become hypnotized with hatred.

what is this guys claim to fame lol? whos entourage did he used to be apart of?

he funny as hell tho

lmaoo his captions are so wild

***** said "weekly prostate massages" lmao

Last edited:
You can help the hood...from the suburbs.

They'll dump you on your head just for the change in your pockets.

what is this guys claim to fame lol? whos entourage did he used to be apart of?

he funny as hell tho

Boskoe the cat that got his *** beat over some gang/twitter **** by Rosemo, the cat that knocked out game in the mall, and some other blood ******. Rosemo got killed a few days after putting hands and feet on Boskoe.

And that Ralo cat lost me when he recorded himself making it rain on the homeless and watching them chase after it. He stay recording himself feeding the homeless. If you are going to do do good deeds you don't always have to record it and post it on IG.

Back
Top Bottom