Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

first person I heard say lil bitty ***** was Blac Youngsta and being from the South my entire life and never hearing that **** before I'm not entirely sure that he didn't invent that. :lol:

first person I heard say lil bitty ***** was Blac Youngsta and being from the South my entire life and never hearing that **** before I'm not entirely sure that he didn't invent that. :lol:

I heard quavo say it on here and thought it was an Atlanta thing

Birdman and Wayne relationship always looked like a P!#@ and H@÷ relationship to everybody except to Wayne. Crazy thing about the entire situation. Is that he didn't have to stay with Cashmoney forever. He shouldve made Youngmoney by himself and then signed Drake and Nikki while getting distribution from a major. He wouldve gotten what Birdman and Slim makes off of there artist by himself. Remember most of the artist said they wouldn't have signed with Cashmoney if Wayne wasnt there. He was the power name that kept the label popular and afloat when everybody abondon ship because of the bad business being done.

Wayne basically got finessed through his entire career. I dont want to hear anyone say Cashmoney maybe knew the business side better than Wayne. At the time of his contract being up. Wayne was the biggest rapper on the planet. He couldve did anything he wanted. Hes defenately not strong mentally from my observation. Hes had health problems. But i bet you he still smokes and drinks to some form of capacity. Which doesn't help his situation. So making any type of smart decisions on his own doesnt look like his strength.

Birdman and Wayne relationship always looked like a P!#@ and H@÷ relationship to everybody except to Wayne. Crazy thing about the entire situation. Is that he didn't have to stay with Cashmoney forever. He shouldve made Youngmoney by himself and then signed Drake and Nikki while getting distribution from a major. He wouldve gotten what Birdman and Slim makes off of there artist by himself. Remember most of the artist said they wouldn't have signed with Cashmoney if Wayne wasnt there. He was the power name that kept the label popular and afloat when everybody abondon ship because of the bad business being done.

Wayne basically got finessed through his entire career. I dont want to hear anyone say Cashmoney maybe knew the business side better than Wayne. At the time of his contract being up. Wayne was the biggest rapper on the planet. He couldve did anything he wanted. Hes defenately not strong mentally from my observation. Hes had health problems. But i bet you he still smokes and drinks to some form of capacity. Which doesn't help his situation. So making any type of smart decisions on his own doesnt look like his strength.
eh
idc no more
I'm just happy i got carter 1 and 2
like father like son
and no ceilings
before the fall off

Most likely he wont even get the full 90 mill or whatever hes owed. Hes going to have to settle for a certain amount that theyll agree up on. Im sure Birdman will come up with the best excuses of why they cant pay him the full amount that hes owed. Hes probably been using all of this time to write up where some of the money went. Now that i remember correctly. Birdman and Slim had to pay Wayne money they owed him from his previous contract first. In order for Wayne to even think about resigning. In which he did. So he went through this same situation when his first contract was up a few years ago.

Last 3 Sentences remind me of the dude on Boxden who always makes sure to include "f*ck weed" at the end of all his posts even if it has nothing to do with weed lmao

****** do a whole lotta tongue wrestling but wont go and see that man :lol:

if he dont get touched by the end of the year...

Most likely he wont even get the full 90 mill or whatever hes owed. Hes going to have to settle for a certain amount that theyll agree up on. Im sure Birdman will come up with the best excuses of why they cant pay him the full amount that hes owed. Hes probably been using all of this time to write up where some of the money went. Now that i remember correctly. Birdman and Slim had to pay Wayne money they owed him from his previous contract first. In order for Wayne to even think about resigning. In which he did. So he went through this same situation when his first contract was up a few years ago.

That man gonna have the best seminar for new artists. He got ****ed 3 times and is probably about to re-up again and in a few summers we'll be playing this game with Drake and Nicki.

https://www.vibe.com/2017/10/chance-the-rapper-i-am-the-culture/

“There’s this idea that you have to make things for the culture and push the culture forward and it’s like, ni**a I am the culture. Whatever decisions I made, they’re made and I also f**k with Joe Budden, I know he has to do his thing. He has a talk show now but before he was an artist and he got to do whatever he wanted. Now he has to go to his job and clock in and clock out and provide his insight. Ni**as gotta do what they gotta do.”

:lol:

“There’s this idea that you have to make things for the culture and push the culture forward and it’s like, ni**a I am the culture. Whatever decisions I made, they’re made and I also f**k with Joe Budden, I know he has to do his thing. He has a talk show now but before he was an artist and he got to do whatever he wanted. Now he has to go to his job and clock in and clock out and provide his insight. Ni**as gotta do what they gotta do.”

oh ****, when did he say that? lol this ***** tryna make me a fan

That was Chance trying to respond but not respond and be aggressive, but not aggressive.:lol:

Is this about Joe making fun of that weak *** performance he did that he got roasted for or the independent darts?

Either way, Chance's act of being the most wholesome guy in the world is starting to wear on people. He gotta be able to speak with his chest once in a while, right?:lol:

sounds like da same dagger NBA players jig retired analysts with..

Back
Top Bottom