Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

At the end of the day, it's about the music. Apparently they like him a lot overseas, and his singles all been charting.

When his novelty wears off nobody will care about him. I don't understand his end game.
A lot of these new attention wh0r rappers have no end game. They just want attention. Dudes that was squares in HS, never got attention and they figured out how to use this trollin **** to get some decent money and attention. I'm sure 69 is making some nice money but he's blocking himself from making more with this attention wh0ring. People don't want you performing at their events and venues when you're a magnet for dumb ****.

The music is charting cause it's good. All these extra shenanigans are just hurting him. He coulda been on a legit tour while hitting the festival circuit after his album.

Publicity is good but there's no benefit to getting blackballed from performing in major markets + having all artists afraid to associate with you. All this to get the Akademiks demographic excited?

The music is charting cause it's good. All these extra shenanigans are just hurting him. He coulda been on a legit tour while hitting the festival circuit after his album.

Publicity is good but there's no benefit to getting blackballed from performing in major markets + having all artists afraid to associate with you. All this to get the Akademiks demographic excited?

I don't think hes doing it for any specific reason. He's just an idiot.

I think he just tryna keep his thing going for his long as it’s allowed :lol:

Once you cool down it’s hard to get all that attention again.

wavycrocket wavycrocket is going to be up at XXL with the strap.
Wavy ain't make enough calls. He's Lil Baby's Ern.

Moneybayg yo been cold

And saweetie name not big like that. Aside from Stefflon, JID and WifiDown the list is pretty accurate

Replace them with lil baby, 69 and one more person and that list would've been the most accurate they had in a minute
Since when has Moneybagg been cold?

Cold as in he hasn't been dropping much compared to the others.
I don't know about that. The last 2 years his name been getting bigger and bigger. He just dropped a tape a few months ago and he's selling a good amount of records off of free mixtapes.

that 6ixnine ***** has really tricked people, i must commend him i haven't heard someone finess the charts like this since 50.

The way dude talks you would think he got multiple top 10 records, or he on the charts like Cardi B or something. Homie be charting in the 70's & **** for like two weeks & them joints be off the list. You let him tell it he's dropping HITS

I wish death on no one and serious hope he cools out and focuses on music... but how long until some slugs head his way?

He’s literally asking for it. Son said “ if I’m alive in 48 hours y’all *****” that’s the wildest show I ever heard.

People said he wouldn't go and he's there. It definitely helps him

I don't see how it helps him. It's helping Akademiks and all the sites reporting on him, but it's not helping his music. Clubs are going to want to stay away, because of insurance and security cost.

He's a caricature like what Flavor Flav and Dirty turned in to.

He's becoming more "popular", but is that going to translate in to more than being a clown?

that 6ixnine ***** has really tricked people, i must commend him i haven't heard someone finess the charts like this since 50.

The way dude talks you would think he got multiple top 10 records, or he on the charts like Cardi B or something. Homie be charting in the 70's & **** for like two weeks & them joints be off the list. You let him tell it he's dropping HITS
This is true :lol:

Yeah. Technically....his joints “chart” but they have no staying power :lol:.

They’ll debut at 45...be at 70 in a week...and be gone after that. THATS why he’s doing all this. Aside from like 2 of his songs (gummo and the other one).....his **** is flash in the pan.

He’s milking it though.

Back
Top Bottom