Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This was corny. People do anything to get attention. He's not from the real New York, because if it were the 80's or 90's he would have been lumped up for that. But he's messing with a 50 something year old Flex.

Then he proceeded to play Before I Let You Go, which is some Flex ****. Dude wasn't alive when that came out.

Dudes are corny in 2018. Anything for attention and to go viral.

Exactly the reason why I don’t hang with dudes. I have a minimal amount of male friends

Didn’t you let some man record you with his wife? Or was that another canadient’er?? Out here trying to kee-kee...

You was down bad, so you was letting some Steve Jobs looking dude tickle your gooch

:rofl::rofl::rolleyes

Record me? Nah.

Get the story straight hover hands, got paid to smash some losers wife.

Don't worry though, I'll **** your girl for free since you NT

You would be the type of negro to call women “bestie/sis”... I bet you’d never bring your best h*** around me :rofl::lol:.

Let me know when you and her visit South Florida

Be honest....how many purses you had to hold while waiting outside the woman’s bathroom line?

Bet you could ghostwrite a fire woman’s scorn album, considering all the ears you leant to man problems.

#StayFocusedBlacks :lol:

Record me? Nah.

Get the story straight hover hands, got paid to smash some losers wife.

Don't worry though, I'll **** your girl for free since you NT

Because your a po’ hustler. Gullible. You’ll did anything for a buck. Did you flip the $50 he gave you, or did you buy some liquor or meth?

Speaking of NY records, I'm surprised that Young M.A. record isn't getting more spins on the radio. That **** is a hit :pimp:
you know, tbh, after she dropped ooouuu, i never really gave her music a chance...i don't be fk'n with new artist when they do songs based on the template of another new artist

:lol:

I regularly say "He LIED, and you __s worshipped him!" because of Budden's podcast.
sht got me deadass about to watch a couple episodes now

Be honest....how many purses you had to hold while waiting outside the woman’s bathroom line?

Bet you could ghostwrite a fire woman’s scorn album, considering all the ears you leant to man problems.

#StayFocusedBlacks :lol:

Dawg, you done been with this, and that many women...but you ain’t got no kids. Your semen dead bruh :rofl::rofl::lol:

If you done ran through so many women at 28 years old, why no kids? Infertile, much?

Because your a po’ hustler. Gullible. You’ll did anything for a buck. Did you flip the $50 he gave you, or did you buy some liquor or meth?

8142505671c0862a504fc1378190730e-1.gif

Gotta be the latter. You’re almost 30...

Got tons of “bodies” and female prospects...

But no kids? Something ain’t adding up

Coerce? :lol: Nah, broad I went to school with that was selling her box linked me told me some guy was gonna pay someone to **** his wife.

Nice try though.

So you got pimped by a former classmate, who’s a bop, as well? I guess you got the top bunk, and she got the bottom bunk, at the brothel you guys reside in?

So you got pimped by a former classmate, who’s a bop, as well? I guess you got the top bunk, and she got the bottom bunk, at the brothel you guys reside in?

I'll come to your ***** if she wants me to.

Tell her cover the gas as well. Gonna give her this kebab and have her convert to Islam.

Back
Top Bottom