Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's crazy that this dude is going to be pressured into releasing an album cover he doesn't want because of outrage

Eh this is kinda what happens when you wanna do some artsy **** but don’t have actual art knowledge past surface level Tumblr **** lol

David Lachappelle himself is a gay icon and maybe one of the biggest gay activists in the art world. Amanda Lepore is prolly his #1 muse too :lol: :smh: Not surprised at all he would put her on the cover

then they would say
that ur not being accepting of women
and why cant you say GOMV

i feel like all it takes is one for ****** to see that just bc gay ppl and fake woke twitter activists dont fwu, you will still b fine lol.

but who knows i dont know how much of travis fanbase is now composed of that kylie female fanbase who may interaect with the same type of chick on twitter who would b mad bout some dum **** like this.

Eh this is kinda what happens when you wanna do some artsy **** but don’t have actual art knowledge past surface level Tumblr **** lol

David Lachappelle himself is a gay icon and maybe one of the biggest gay activists in the art world. Amanda Lepore is prolly his #1 muse too :lol: :smh: Not surprised at all he would put her on the cover

That has nothing to do with Travis & HIS album cover, David Lachappelle can Muse over whatever he wants, as an artist he should understand that another artist is going to make edits & changes considering he's using this photo as a representation of his art.

Dude has a baby with a woman who's father is Transgender, but now people are running with him being transphobic because he doesn't prefer to have a trans woman on his album cover. Honestly at this point if i'm an artist i may just come out the gate being "problematic" as **** because this **** is getting ridiculous

Screenshot_20180801-001952_Instagram.jpg

Game done changed/I'm getting old, b.

Why post this? Why are you even soothsaying this type of stuff? Y’all don’t like it, but continue to be invested in it...

Idiots, this means more vagina for y’all...

But more worried about these cross dressers...

i feel like all it takes is one for *****s to see that just bc gay ppl and fake woke twitter activists dont fwu, you will still b fine lol.

but who knows i dont know how much of travis fanbase is now composed of that kylie female fanbase who may interaect with the same type of chick on twitter who would b mad bout some dum **** like this.

Literally EVERYONE who the fake woke people try to bully into massaging their feelings, feel no negative effects. The thing about that portion of social media activist is that they don't care enough about these causes to really inconvenience their lives. If they like the artist they're still gonna listen, like the movie still gonna see it, like the product they're still gonna use it.

It's fake outrage

#welcometothecarolinas

P a genius.

Mann I be so out the loop when it comes to these new artists and internet celebrities...what P you referring to and what's this fine woman's claim to fame...besides that face & body:pimp:

Literally EVERYONE who the fake woke people try to bully into massaging their feelings, feel no negative effects. The thing about that portion of social media activist is that they don't care enough about these causes to really inconvenience their lives. If they like the artist they're still gonna listen, like the movie still gonna see it, like the product they're still gonna use it.

It's fake outrage
Factos

That has nothing to do with Travis & HIS album cover, David Lachappelle can Muse over whatever he wants, as an artist he should understand that another artist is going to make edits & changes considering he's using this photo as a representation of his art.

Dude has a baby with a woman who's father is Transgender, but now people are running with him being transphobic because he doesn't prefer to have a trans woman on his album cover. Honestly at this point if i'm an artist i may just come out the gate being "problematic" as **** because this **** is getting ridiculous

It just look fragrant because the avg person wouldn't even know who that is or that's its even a trans person

Yes, you as the commissioner have a say so in the artwork but usually that's decided upon before the work is deemed "complete" since a lot of times the person who makes the art still retains some type of copyright and it look like David has in this case:

In reality, if he goes to dude and says “I **** with what you did but hold on, is that a trans _? I don’t really want no gay ppl or nothing like that on there bro that gotta go” he prolly gonna be personally offended and the artwork may or may not get sent back :lol: This is the same dude who put Tupac in the bathtub naked

Edit: Also, you reaching with the Bruce stuff my _ lol

He could be the most homophobic _ in the world, you think he gonna pass on nutting up an eventual “billionaire” just because her pops on some other ****? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom