Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Russ comes off a lot different in this interview than how I remember him on ES. Never listened to his music but I like the message he's saying from the little bit I've heard so far

dcfa45963183416837e10bb70b01edd0.1000x1000x1.jpg

Now that I’m thinking about it, has there been a better album to drop since this?

Off the top of my head G.O.O.D. Kid is the closest maybe but I can’t even think of one that’s clearly better

Your probably right on the blueprint

But incorrect on the GOOD kid

Hes an independent artist I believe who makes extremely average music. Everybody hates him kn twitter and IG for some reason.

And he's arrogant.

Everyone is egotistical and self indulged these days...

Why single out Russ? I don’t even listen to, or care for bruh but, y’all be picksy choosey

Eeeeeeeeeeeeshhh this nice

I wonder how Marlo feel about this...

Marlo def should b with em but Gunna be making motivational drip and grind music. Marlo be falsetto rapping real dopeboy raps :lol:. It ain’t no surprise they respectively where they at. I feel ike Marlo can still take off though. By next summer whos to say

Exactly. Common “B.E”, Lupes Food and liquor, Little Brother “the listening”

Heck, little brother dropped like 3 straight classics

I thought the cool was better than F&L but I'm not putting either over Blueprint. BE is definitely up there, I won't say better but it's close. And Little Brother was always overrated to me, a couple tracks from each album but no classics.

Scarface dropped the fix in 2002, a lot of great albums dropped after the blueprint

Yeah The Fix was dope. Still not gonna say better but it was dope.

russ interviews>>>> his music. this one was really good. I even told my lil sis to watch it

This was the best BC interview in a long time. So much honesty and truth in it. He kept in honest about social messing with the artist head.

Back
Top Bottom