Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Runner up Trapperman and Starlito

Listened to that on a whim a couple nights ago and was surprised at how good it was

And Lil Baby's "waah waah waah ***** I'm the baby" bar basically made everyone forget about Drake's verse on that song :lol:

***** need an NT summit where we all hit the spot and see how ***** really react in person to these joints :lol:

Pure comedy I imagine

This would be hilarious :lol: like ****** will call Lil Baby or someone wack, but what you gonna do when you out in real life and his **** ringing off and goin up lol

Man how artists are perceived on the internet vs in real life is a crazy dynamic to me, especially in this social media age. The internet will have you believing one thing when it's the complete opposite in real life lol

It's mostly just NT, opinions here are often completely different from real life/Twitter/IG.

Haha this is true, but in general though even on those other platforms, its like...because we have social media now everyone is voicing their opinions on stuff which is dope, we all engage in that.

But social media can have you thinking it's one way, when in actual real life it's the other.

Haha this is true, but in general though even on those other platforms, its like...because we have social media now everyone is voicing their opinions on stuff which is dope, we all engage in that.

But social media can have you thinking it's one way, when in actual real life it's the other.
:lol: same dudes that really hate on an artist would ask for a pic/dap in real life. I've seen it before and it's comedy.

:lol: same dudes that really hate on an artist would ask for a pic/dap in real life. I've seen it before and it's comedy.

Not me. If I ever seen dis **** ***** drake in real life, I would let that ***** know how corny he is for all that **** he was talkin just for him to end on stage boo’ed up with meek mill. Both them ****** corny af to me.

Last edited:
why do some of you dudes get butt hurt when someone doesn't like an artist or music you like?

This would be hilarious :lol: like *****s will call Lil Baby or someone wack, but what you gonna do when you out in real life and his **** ringing off and goin up lol

So you like everything they play in a club?

Man how artists are perceived on the internet vs in real life is a crazy dynamic to me, especially in this social media age. The internet will have you believing one thing when it's the complete opposite in real life lol

No, the internet gives you a bigger cross section of people instead of a few you're around.

The world is bigger than your neighborhood.

How old are you? You got a LOT of learning to do. Learn how to discern the real from phony. Can’t be gullible. That’s how you get fleeced

How is it only on NT? U only gonna see on Twitter what u search for. For every person that tweeted about something being fire u could find a tweet about it being bad. Of course most of your friends or circle are gonna like a lot of the same ****. I never understood that argument. This is a bunch of ****** from different places that ain’t on some group think type **** and say how they feel.

And seeing these dudes won’t change ****. Just because them losers y’all know clown em then fan out in person don’t mean we all will. I don’t listen to Cole music and he grabbed my damn kid at Neiman Marcus before (he was running toward the escalator) when I was chasing him. I said good look and kept it moving. None of that can I get a pic and omg man big fan not even a dap, thanks and kept it moving.

And seeing these dudes won’t change ****. Just because them losers y’all know clown em then fan out in person don’t mean we all will. I don’t listen to Cole music and he grabbed my damn kid at Neiman Marcus before (he was running toward the escalator) when I was chasing him. I said good look and kept it moving. None of that can I get a pic and omg man big fan not even a dap, thanks and kept it moving.

:lol:

I don’t understand taking pictures with people in particular athletes or entertainers.

Now if Saweetie was in the vicinity it would be different.

I remember back in the day when wwe was in town my sister saw rikishi and a few others at a club downtown. She got all their autographs for me and I just looked at it like ok... wth I’m supposed to do with a sheet of paper with the wwe logo and signatures

I remember back in the day when wwe was in town my sister saw rikishi and a few others at a club downtown. She got all their autographs for me and I just looked at it like ok... wth I’m supposed to do with a sheet of paper with the wwe logo and signatures

:rofl:

:rofl:

i thought this was gonna go way left. thought u was finna say he gave your sister tha booty bomb. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom