Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I know for a fact he was talking bout “On Deck”, in Baltimore :lol:. I seen a video a while back when he was performing it here, and he looked shocked at the reaction, and the whole crowd singing it word for word....and dancing and ****.

Classic Bigga Rankin intro too :pimp: :pimp:

Wow :lol: that interview was very good. He’s in a very good place right now and has a good view when it comes to new artists, though he was out of line for the V-Nasty :lol:

Gucci said he was in a dark mindset when he made Dairy Of A Trap God. Decapitated was straight evil. One of his best verses.

I know Africans that cut off legs
Jamaican's that cut off heads (What's up bumbaclot)
This millionaire still in the feds
You in the county and you can't get outta jail *****?
Damn, that's so sad
That's so bad
You played out, JJ bad
Mob ties put a head in your bed (horse head)

You touch Guwop and they goin' mummy wrap your head

He was on some dark **** all through 2012 and 13.

One of my favorite Gucci tapes. This song, Half, Cutters, and two songs with Scooter and OJ still get regular listens from me

Who you guys got as the Best Rapper from New Jersey ?

It's hard for me , because I got Redman and Treach both in my All time MC's list top 25 .

Joe Budden and Queen should get some acknowledgment

Security was confused like **** :lol:

"Let's beat his ***, wait she busting it open on him"

She was unfazed. What a queen.

wow.png

Who you guys got as the Best Rapper from New Jersey ?

It's hard for me , because I got Redman and Treach both in my All time MC's list top 25 .

Joe Budden and Queen should get some acknowledgment

Treach is underrated

Redman is one of the rappers I was never in to like everyone else. After his second album I was off that train.

I can still listen to more Naughty than Redman.

It's just me though.

I guess some of Nip ppl not feeling Game new record label and clothing called Prolific records, now TMC selling their own Prolific ****

Bruh not ordinary man, it’s really something wrong w this _ fr :lol: :smh:

Edit:

F573EF79-0A2C-4D4E-A5A0-F66737825DC0.jpeg

The thing about Game is he can drop a great project, but all the clown stuff overshadows it. You would think after 15 years he would move smarter.

The this is my last record and I'm retiring? Everyone knows you're in debt because of the lawsuit

The prolific thing

and I'm sure he is going to OD on Nipsey mentions and lyrics

I didn’t listen to OB4CL until yeeeeearrrrs after it released

felt like slapping myself after I played it through the first time

I was hating on it at first, because dude I knew was playing it to death. I didn't appreciate it until he stopped playing it.

It was one of those situations where someone plays something so much you hate on it naturally. Nah b, it's not that good. You play it all day every day. I don't even need to listen to it, because you're listening to it.

Back
Top Bottom