Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1577438799299.png

Tape of the decade. Don't @ me

Heterosexual pride essentially = blue lives matter.

Some n****’s tend to mirror the of ignorance wyte folks when it comes to other marginalized groups while @ the same time feeling like its wrong when applied to them.

Who marginalized gay people???? It’s been big in America forever. I’ll wait. Some of y’all are probably guilty of humiliating or looking down upon gay people. Now all of the sudden, ya’ll are on board.

the PROBLEM nowadays is not homophobia. The problem is the coddling off gay people, or acting as if their above doing wrong or being vindictive. For instance, if a LGBQT person hits on or flirts with a person who’s heterosexual, and the heterosexual person becomes infuriated or may hurl a slur. They have a RIGHT to say no or lash out. The heterosexual person will be deemed homophobic and face much backlash. It’s no different than a women rejecting a man’s advances towards her. She may spout something to get dude away from her. If a gay person tries to flirt with a heterosexual person, that person has the right to respond in whichever way he or she desires. Doesn’t make them homophobic.

LGBQT people are NOTORIOUSLY big flirts and flamboyant, which can rub some people the wrong. It’s just like an annoying heterosexual person who’s flirtation or flamboyant with the sexual advances. But the heterosexual person would get wayyyyyy more criticism for doing it, than a LGBQT person. THAT IS A PROBLEM

Yeah the young bucks are doing great with social media.:rofl:

EXACTLY! The young bucks are 1000000000x worse than the old heads. But let these cats tell it. My n_ we JUST posted a video of a blind stripper fighting :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plenty “old heads” are FLOURISHING on social media with great businesses. Y’all gotta stop thinking everyone wilds out on that mess. Some people STRICTLY use it for business, unlike some
of these people who strictly use it for dumb s*** and entertainment.

An old head didn’t created Worldstar Hip Hop, Shaderoom, or any of them dumba*** _____fight pages y’all love so dearly. Old heads ain’t telling their followers “DM me, I’ll help you flip $200 into $2000”

hellouthere. That’s young dumb people s*****

Cats still care if their kids come out gay or straight? :lol:

The fact of the matter is, no one should have to do this anyway. Let someone be who they want. Why does it need to be announced for the world to see?

Is this is a high school signing day recruiting announcement? ”I will be spending my next 3-4 years at the university of Alabama!!!”

A person should not have to announce whether their gay or straight. That’s no ones business except their own.

Young people can be stupid. Old ****** know better and just look like old fools

a 25-40 year old is “stupid”??? That’s the MAIN demographic doing dumb s****. They know better also.... y’all gotta stop picking and choosing man.

Not the point I’m making, or what I’m trying to get at. Those who know better, should do better. But I digress.
[/QUOTE

people 25 and older shouldn’t follow this same guideline? I’m confused. You’re what, 29 years old also? Your brain is fully developed broski. The parent of most these “tweens” or teenagers are millennials......

kids aged up to about 13 - 19 have millennial parents. AND THEIR PARENTS ARE THE MAIN ONES WILDIN’ out online. So really, is it an OLD head thing or young parents thing? Parents got their kids spreading money, handing them a phone saying “get out of my face” not knowing what their child is doing.....

But old heads wilding. Flashing guns and whatnot, :lol:

Heterosexual pride essentially = blue lives matter.

Some n****’s tend to mirror the of ignorance wyte folks when it comes to other marginalized groups while @ the same time feeling like its wrong when applied to them.

This is like when they had that straight pride parade in Boston.

I think it's silly. I understand why they have gay pride events, we have west indian, puerto rican, dominican....

There's nothing wrong with being proud of you and normally it comes from being the minority or being marginalized.

Last edited:
I don’t care if my child is gay or straight. Doesn’t make them any less of a person.

but I am not going to put dresses or skirts, makeup nail polish etc. on my sons. Or if my daughter decides to be a tomboy and only want to wear sneakers or jeans, doesn’t want her hair or nails done etc., I’m not going to force her to dress more “girly” per se

does it irk anyone else
that all the music in the past 4-5 years
none of it REALLY gets talked about past 2-3 weeks

I really hate when multiple projects come out the same weekend. I like it, but I feel I can't give them my full attention.

facts
i still buy cd's
but only stuff i reallllllly like
only albums i bought in 2019
was nas lost tapes 2

I do too. Amazon and I often get the rip. I don't even open them.

I find it odd ppl can actually say ny was stagnant in the 90s of all decades.

Like just cuz the west doing their thing is irrelevant.

Revisionist history

good
but overrated
unless u mean that crenshaw tape

I think Crenshaw was his best project also, but Victory Lap was up there.

would you say its more because of what they will face against the world? Or is it your own personal beliefs?

Just like I'd like to have an intelligent child. It's superficial, but you want to go to basketball games, pass on your sneaker habit, teach them about women.

Of course you're going to love them either way.

You don't think deep down Magic cared that 6'5 EJ wasn't out there passing the rock while he was in the stands instead of dressing in heels?

Have a preference is okay guys

The issue arises with descrimanation and oppression.

But if you have a preference, you are like everyone else in the world.

On the same token, people should respect your preference. You shouldn’t have to explain why you subscribe to a certain lifestyle. Now, if you like to explain and elaborate why you do what you do, cool.

but some things are just private in matter. Respect and understanding is a trait that needs sharpening daily

Back
Top Bottom