Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm not a fan of accents, I've been around broads from NO but damn, Mia X. The way she talk, she could get all this D.

I didn't know Ghetto D sold damn near 700K or 800K the first week. That **** is stupid money.

AND SERV-ON OWES ME $12 FOR THIS ALBUM. ****, MAKE IT AN EVEN $20 FOR INTEREST.

TOP 5 WORST FLOW OF ALL TIME. 10000x WORSE THAN SILKK

****IN LIKED 3 SONGS ON THIS POS ALBUM.

R-8800701-1469037956-9781.jpeg.jpg
I legit don't understand how he was signed. Not good at all imo.

Man c murder has seen death in the hood AND overseas. No wonder he seem so hard and no-nonsense. Dude probably has zero joy in his heart.

Regarding the discussion of 400 degrees:
The album was buzzing hard, Ha was doing pretty good as a lead single, but the album itself had the streets on fire. Back dat *** up had the streets in fire and was easily the runaway hit. Video came out that next summer and was EXTREMELY disappointing :smh:
Chopper city in the ghetto came out in 99 and was well-received but nowhere near as well as 400. Blind bling was a hit and i need a hot girl was basically a b-grade back dat *** up. Wayne album came out that next year and was anticipated but only did pretty good at best.

Last edited:
I'l never get what folks see in ross
If you listen to his lyrics, he's a very good writer. I'm not crazy about him but he has some joints I like.
Him and Chainz was not a good matchup imo. Chainz more swag/colorful rap with a touch of comedy.
Ross is more lyrical and serious/dark-themed music.

Regarding the uaeno line"took her home and enjoyed that", nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , your interpretation could fly but the context that was presented in the setup line is what damned that bar. "put Molly all in her champagne, she ain't even know it." It sounds like he drugged her against her will, and that's why people responded the way they did.
I still find it odd that so much other heinous activity is rapped about with impunity yet every now and then someone "crosses the line". I really want to now what's all considered too far.

Bumping some old big timers now.... Boy I SWEAR I forgot how swagged out birdman was on that track. Boy SKATED on number 1 stunner.

Who would y'all say is the better rapper, birdman or p? I know most people say p instinctually, but go back and listen to a few baby joints. Boy was out there.

If you listen to his lyrics, he's a very good writer. I'm not crazy about him but he has some joints I like.
Him and Chainz was not a good matchup imo. Chainz more swag/colorful rap with a touch of comedy.
Ross is more lyrical and serious/dark-themed music.

Regarding the uaeno line"took her home and enjoyed that", nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , your interpretation could fly but the context that was presented in the setup line is what damned that bar. "put Molly all in her champagne, she ain't even know it." It sounds like he drugged her against her will, and that's why people responded the way they did.
I still find it odd that so much other heinous activity is rapped about with impunity yet every now and then someone "crosses the line". I really want to now what's all considered too far.
There's worse things rapped about than date rape? On a mainstream level at that

There's worse things rapped about than date rape? On a mainstream level at that
Murder, killing kids, all type of evil behavior. Sexual assault and such was just really a hot button issue around that time when that song dropped so I get it.

Back
Top Bottom