Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I feel like majority of these social media folks really be on some National Enquirer, lying, fake news type s****. Disgusting
This one recently was funny and had cats on here falling for it

Legend. I didn’t know Shawty Redd was from Memphis, or grew up there, then migrated to Atlanta

Last edited:
C6D609C2-9DD6-4B39-B75E-497730C8610A.png

Been waiting on this :pimp:

Glad he mentioned Devante Swing far as inspiration, he’s definitely one of the north stars for the early southern producers

Never knew bruh spent time in Memphis with 36 but everything make 100% sense now lol. Crazy Memphis really gave us the skeletons for both Crunk and Trap :lol: and ATL came up off both

Bro was pioneering at a young age too, like 16-17

Listen to the Shawty Redd Interview from the 18:45 mark and how he mentions DJ Pauls approach to suing people who sample their stuff..... “let it blow up” :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: some of these young producers really don’t understand royalties and sampling other acts. Kind of like when Cardo sampled that song and they came after him. I think the “seen it all” track.

I'm watching The Gangster Chronicles new episode with a dude from Dallas and he said there's been 2 dozen shootings in the city since Boosie got shot. Apparently Trapboy Freddy's brother got shot and his Mom's house got shot up.

Man I hope that ish dies down smh

That lil shoulder **** at the end get me every time. This ***** gotta be 34+ sweating like a slave and dancing hard as hell for what 😂

That boy labrum sore AF :lol: :lol:

.... and the splits he be doing. I saw someone say he must not want any kids :lol: :lol:

Listen to the Shawty Redd Interview from the 18:45 mark and how he mentions DJ Pauls approach to suing people who sample their stuff..... “let it blow up” :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: some of these young producers really don’t understand royalties and sampling other acts. Kind of like when Cardo sampled that song and they came after him. I think the “seen it all” track.

Nah Cardo said he tried to clear that sample before he even knew Hov was gonna be on that track

Him and DJ Dahi even made a replay version to get around the clearance but apparently Jeezy was adamant on using the sample :lol:

Back
Top Bottom