Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Grimey is a tester....and Bobby is cool. I don’t get the hate :lol:

However, this is a point, and a “discussion” :nerd:

There is no discussion, because the only ones who you could say that about are Desiigner and Young MA

but every video Young MA puts out gets views.

This jay worthy, burnout 4 a contender bruh. Dude turnin out to be one of the few rappers i can blindly trust

no idea why he let corny a** mike rap talk s*** all over the album tho. Def edited his a** all the way up outta there.

*fingers crossed for a bo x worthy tape*

I’m hating on Bobby who has absolutely no musical talent? He’s a glorified hype man. Flava Flav. I ALWAYS knew Rowdy was the better musician. Even in 2014. Bobbster is TERRIBLE. Stop propping up these mediocre cats. Same s**** ya’ll did with 69, Desiigner and Fivio. NYC so desperate that it’s really sad. Ya’ll have to latch on to anybody with a buzz. Even when y’all know they terrible.

Let’s not talk about how NY been producing one hit wonders for the past 5-10 years... across ALL regions. But y’all not ready for that discussion.

Young Ma
FIVIO
Bobby
Desiigner
Casanova (Mr. my-music-is-terrible-so-I’m-gone-turn-it-into-a-challenge)

All one-hit-wonders

Yea I can't defend this one. You're straight up hating. Grab some Snickers

Here y’all go again with the “aura” talk. At the END of the day. The MATERIAL has to be good and well received. Bob will never be a Lil Baby, Gunna, Thugga, Future, etc. his music never was good. Again, buddy had a 5 song EP which was garbage. He not good at music :lol: :lol: :lol:

Call it whatever you want too :lol: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

I ain’t NEVER seen not one of y’all post a song from the “Shmurda She Wrote” EP.......

I’m hating on Bobby who has absolutely no musical talent? He’s a glorified hype man. Flava Flav. I ALWAYS knew Rowdy was the better musician. Even in 2014. Bobbster is TERRIBLE. Stop propping up these mediocre cats. Same s**** ya’ll did with 69, Desiigner and Fivio. NYC so desperate that it’s really sad. Ya’ll have to latch on to anybody with a buzz. Even when y’all know they terrible.

Let’s not talk about how NY been producing one hit wonders for the past 5-10 years... across ALL regions. But y’all not ready for that discussion.

Young Ma
FIVIO
Bobby
Desiigner

All one-hit-wonders
How you forget about Mims :lol:

Drumma Boy for sure for some heat. Interesting time. Back when some trap music was somewhat “underground” but at the same time wasnt :lol:

It's so true, most of these NY artist are straight mediocre trash at best. Young MA raps better than them all, but raps about the same topics like them all unfortunately. NY been down so bad they have to jack UK drip and recopy it. Who would have thought we taking from UK now 🤣.

I remember the Designer hype and was disgusted from day one. Zero skill but got "views" and "aura".
Imagine being an actually talented artist coming out of NY only to be downed out by clones and wana be thugs pushed by 720 label deals.

I blame the fan and the label, you accept trash music at the mainstream level because it gives you the "vibe".

Man's dropped it 2 weeks but ain't rly promote it rite

My guy Desiigner was making too much $$ in Vegas to ever rly get his **** 2gether
S/o lamekilla lamekilla

Still got 4 platinum plaques out it

Okay now we gotta stop. Ya ****** dragging it now. Who ever said Designer was the chosen one? We was all saying panda was good, but it was a future song. Nobody in NY claimed him to be the savior. Same goes with Fivio.

only NY artists get held to having to be the face of the whole state. Ya be bumping garbage from every other city on some “he has a lane” type ****. If you don’t like no NY artist, just keep it a bean. :lol:

Okay now we gotta stop. Ya ****** dragging it now. Who ever said Designer was the chosen one? We was all saying panda was good, but it was a future song. Nobody in NY claimed him to be the savior. Same goes with Fivio.

only NY artists get held to having to be the face of the whole state. Ya be bumping garbage from every other city on some “he has a lane” type ****. If you don’t like no NY artist, just keep it a bean. :lol:

You might want to go look in the desiingner thread....:lol:

The talk of him “taking Future spot” was real too. In early 2016. Which is and was wild.

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink & alexody alexody

Grimey post was a mumbo jumbo of a lot of stuff. Some nonsense included. But the sassy south Floridian finessence finessence has a point about elevation, as well as a real lowering of standards of truly mediocre talent and people who don’t pass the quality test....just to have a win, for nyc on the mainstream level in rap. It’s a thing.

Okay now we gotta stop. Ya ****** dragging it now. We was all saying panda was good, but it was a future song. Nobody in NY claimed him to be the savior. Same goes with Fivio.

Dudes on the Coli :lol:

Young Ma
FIVIO
Bobby
Desiigner

All one-hit-wonders

It’s crazy that Young Ma really is the best out of that group. He has some bangers and in general more than solid stuff. PettyWap 1 & 2, Savage Mode, Dripset, Numb, BIG, and a couple others. I’ll take those over every single song I’ve heard from the rest of those artists on that list. May as well be Lil Yachty and all those artists on his label. They stink.

Back
Top Bottom