Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He on his Herschel Walker bull**** I see :lol:
Right :lol: If that was Black dude saying that about BLM they'd be here calling him a **** and other type uncle tom ****. Stoping copying racist people showing us one of the good ones. "Have you seen me post one single thing about Asian hate? Nope. " is completely side eye worthy :rofl:

Right :lol: If that was Black dude saying that about BLM they'd be here calling him a **** and other type uncle tom ****. Stoping copying racist people showing us one of the good ones. "Have you seen me post one single thing about Asian hate? Nope. " is completely side eye worthy :rofl:

nah, the conversation about asian violence by black people can not be had in good faith without addressing racism towards black folk from asian people.
There is no good faith argument against the message of BLM. The organizers, the methodology maybe but these ain't really the same

This is why i don't subscribe to the POC label, because other POC's treat black people like **** too
POC solidarity is a complete lie

nah, the conversation about asian violence by black people can not be had in good faith without addressing racism towards black folk from asian people.
There is no good faith argument against the message of BLM. The organizers, the methodology maybe but these ain't really the same

This is why i don't subscribe to the POC label, because other POC's treat black people like **** too
POC solidarity is a complete lie
I agree, and that is often brought. Idky, but specifically the conservative talking points from their side keeps springing up here and hotep twitter. Like the "blame black people" narrative is coming from their versions of Hershel Walkers, Candice Owens, etc & y'all are letting the whites play u once again. And yes, I think "POC solidarity" is croc of **** for reasons like Ben Ballers post. Yeah he may have meant well, but that **** is willfully ignorant.

What's their slogan like "Stop Being Anti-Asian" or some **** like, right? Y'all keep zeroing it in as if they're strictly talking about Blk ppl. That's an anti-asian response. They not parading a banner saying "Black People Stop Being Anti-Asian", they're just saying "Stop Being Anti-Asian" b/c they be getting targeted, especially in this past year w/ the "Wuhan Flu". The Bin Laden lookin ones been gettin stopped, profiled, and harassed like they terrorist for the last 20yrs. That's ****s ****ed up. I think the 1st thing. Donald Trump did when he got into Office was sign that Muslim ban specifically targeting Asian countries. That ****s ****ed up, they be victims too. Stop zeroing in on the bozos of the pack.

Yea that Cam Drink Champs was dope. I almost want to say it was NORE's best interview but I haven't seen them all.

why wasnt Cam drinking on drink champs? its not cause it was Ace was it?
He says why at the end. Other ppl be looking wild crazy drunk answering Nore's questions. He aint want no part of that.

Also it just seemed like him and Zeke aint in to morning/middle of the day (whenever they started) drinking like that.

Back
Top Bottom