Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

he still F****ed tho

Right!

His ex really violated and said she could sit a cup on his ***. Called that man a "fat booty *****."

Women trip me out....they'll be with you, gas you up....sleep with you...then when they get mad its you a fat booty ***** and your **** small.

Like...you a female and you dogging the dude out that you gave up the cat too lol....there's nothing you can say about him without making yourself look CRAZY.

Swizz gotta see me for some of the production he did on here. Some of these beats sound like they’re leftovers from One Man Band Man. Mr. Porter saved that album from being Nu Mixx Klazzics status

I can't judge his work on the X album, but Swizz's production sounds like he's been working on the same beat since 2009. I'm not hyped at all for this Verzuz "rematch". I think it's only happening with Tim again, because Pharrell finally said "No." for the last time and Chad just stopped answering the phone.

They should’ve only dropped the Bono joint as a single today to give themselves more time to work this album

From what I heard, the album was done. I don’t think it needed more time. You can’t undo the beats and fix X’s flow. You could have removed some wack features and added better ones though.

Should have called up Scarface since he was such a huge fan of his.

I’d guess that Jay verse was added after he passed.

I'm a guy and can't stand him. I got sisters, a daughter, mom....aunts....he toxic. Especially against black women. I can't rock with it. JHe sound like a bitter beta who got done wrong by one female and now he hates all of them lol.

What is he saying bad about women? That you should self evaluate? That you need to be as critical of yourself?

That your expectations should be reasonable.

He says the exact same thing towards men.

but caling a fat person fat is bad these days 🤷‍♂️

I still don't know how Swizz hijacked DMX career

Only thing I can think of is he gradually became the biggest name with the biggest reach. He does have beats I like, like from We Are The Streets and Eve's debut, but after RR's peak, Swizz has a huge stretch of flat out bad production. He's the producer version of post-Eminem Show Eminem, where his last great stuff was ages ago.

BlindAdorableIsabellinewheatear-max-1mb.gif

but PK and Dame did also, and get no credit.

I get that but unless i'm tripping...most of X's "hits" were produced by Swizz....so he's gonna be the face....

I can't slander Swizz here because I think if X was alive no big time producer would want to work with him IMO. I could be wrong there but I feel like Swizz was loyal at all times to X...with the good and bad.

Who hate Kevin samuels? I’m a ally
I can see why chicks dislike him, but not sure why a dude would

Too many dudes these days think developing idealogies like women and trying to appease them will make them want them

See I'm different, they still don't want you 🤷‍♂️

:lol: theres a couple characters on this site that come to mind

Young Dolph out here havin the career some had envisioned for Young Dro, salute

After hearin X and Griselda track last week I was good:lol:

I'm a guy and can't stand him. I got sisters, a daughter, mom....aunts....he toxic. Especially against black women. I can't rock with it. JHe sound like a bitter beta who got done wrong by one female and now he hates all of them lol.
dudes be screaming about "da gay agenda" while letting this sassy man sneakily impart phase 1 of that manosphere to penis pipeline plan

Right!

Women trip me out....they'll be with you, gas you up....sleep with you...then when they get mad its you a fat booty ***** and your **** small.

Like...you a female and you dogging the dude out that you gave up the cat too lol....there's nothing you can say about him without making yourself look CRAZY.
It goes both ways. An old friend of mine was in love w/ this boogerwolf & would flown her every time the got into and broke up. Only to step out of class crying n **** begging for her back. It was pathetic. Pushed me further into my “no more than 3 times” **** buddy stance.

Back
Top Bottom