Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is historic. To the casual fans it's whatever., but for us real hip hop heads this is truly historic. This is something to tell the grandkids. When was there ever a time when 2 Super Groups went toe to toe like this? Look at Nas/Jay. Depending on who's in the barbershop that day you can bring up Nas and Jay going at it, the next thing you know you can be in a debate on who won for about 2 hours easily. And that rocked out over 20years ago!! We still talk about it.

I got chills watching Jada go off like he did. That was special. True definition of what a MC is.
The showmanship, the stage presence, the crowd control, the BARS, the delivery.
If anyone ever ask what the difference is between a rapper and a MC.. Jada showed you.

(HiFiGIF.cc)_waka-flocka-thought-the-sign-language-interpreter-was-dancing-and-starts-dancing-with-her-full.gif

We been recapping this **** for two days.

This gotta be the best Verzuz, right? Anything surpass this?
In terms of Hip-Hop RZA and Premier were my favorite. Alot of talking but the stories and details they revealed behind each of the songs were great to see. Some of the same comments we saw towards the LOX were typed about RZA as well, think people would of learned by now smh.

Also give Premier all the love in the world for not only allowing, but requesting RZA play all of this when he was about to end his round after the first verse

This is historic. To the casual fans it's whatever., but for us real hip hop heads this is truly historic. This is something to tell the grandkids. When was there ever a time when 2 Super Groups went toe to toe like this? Look at Nas/Jay. Depending on who's in the barbershop that day you can bring up Nas and Jay going at it, the next thing you know you can be in a debate on who won for about 2 hours easily. And that rocked out over 20years ago!! We still talk about it.

2nd only to Gucci and Jeezy.

Sheek not even wack. He's just in a group w/ 2 ppl way better than him at rapping & I don't think ppl can unseen it. With that being said, this is the only Ghostface album I haven't listened to.

sheek got a ill flow and a veryyyy distinct voice. Dudes just enjoy fronting per usual

Back
Top Bottom