Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So you’re saying the group should have fought to get writers credits for every song on that album? They were so young and had no idea that album would be a smash, don’t think they were really in a place for that.

Ali said he pushed to sign a bad deal to get free studio time and to get them going. He said he told them if we’re hot enough, a label will get us out of our bad contract. Universal got Nelly out of the bad deal for 75K right after the album took off. I don’t remember what he said about the rest of the group.

Yeah, that well they should have known better is a crazy response.

Poly x DOM…been a min since they dropped a track together

astros-rippimpc.gif

I thought the album cover was weak from an “art” standpoint, but folks are ready to tear homie down because it’s supposed to be offensive to women.

One dude really said “the number 1 threat to Black women is Black men”… because of this album cover . :smh:

People are just looking for anything to be outraged about at this point.

I thought the album cover was weak from an “art” standpoint, but folks are ready to tear homie down because it’s supposed to be offensive to women.

One dude really said “the number 1 threat to Black women is Black men”… because of this album cover . :smh:

he should just say f it and reply “shut up *****, a black woman painted it “

this fake outrage stuff Is beyond irritating man .

...open up IG, twitter and FB and all you see is black women naked and assed out.

But meek, :lol: :lol:

fam …. K- 12 and only 70 students? Wtf lol so on average 5 students per grade and 12 of them are on the basketball team?

nothing about this sounds right

I mean...these schools are quite commonstance in the basketball world. Some call them "basketball factories". I went to one of them. There were 12 students in my graduating class. 3 of us played basketball. There were alot of them popping up in the 2000s...some of them indeed up to shenanigans. The ones that ended up getting shut down usually weren't accredited. It became a racket for big time AAU coaches to go partner with churches that either already had schools, or had the resources to start one...and go and build national programs overnight. There was one in North Carolina who was about to field a team with Amare Stoudemire, Jarrett Jack and like 5 other HIGH D-1 kids...but they got shut down quick. A popular one in recent memory was Findlay Prep in Vegas (Tristian Thompson, Oubre, Christian Wood, PJ Washington, Bol Bol, etc.). "Findlay Prep" itself wasn't even a real school. It was just the basketball team and they took their actual classes at a nearby prep school with other students.

If the Donda Academy gets accreditation, there's no real foul play but the fact that they're already practicing and the school year has already started is wild :lol: :smh:

a black woman is the one who did the art work :lol:

Back
Top Bottom