Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Chris still a great IMO. My moms loves him. His flow forever cemented him in the game.

Shotti let a ponk infiltrate his gang, now he in the can. All his gang connections, homies, and industry folks, and females... all he got is 12 hundid?????? :lol: :lol: CLOWN

YoungBoy free.

Now Pooh next. 🙏

Dudes is shooting in crowded clubs and robbing people, but you want him out in society

okay-ok.gif

Detroit education left you sleeping in a 2000 Nissan Sentra. Mans use to wash up in Ihop bathroom

Every time I say something about you, you say something like this and I ask you every time where did you get this **** from and you never answer the question… So I’ll ask again, where did you get this information from? It sound like you got me confused for somebody else but i know that’s not the case because you been on my **** through 2 screen names. You really be coming at me like you not a feminine cross dresser thats attracted to ****s, bulldaggers and studs and scared of guns… Come on out that door man, everybody wanna be faggg but don’t no body wanna be a faggg… Hope that didn’t go over your head like the OG Mooney quote.

Back
Top Bottom