Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Idk if you read the right thing..
This how I know you really DONT be reading :lol:
finessence finessence you clearly just read the headline. I’ll make it easier for you and put it in video form

You draw your conclusions

Thank you. That’s all you had to do,

Anytime

73259741-0974-428F-ACDF-A19729F301F0.gif

Pete’s a weird case. Recognized it when he leaked those screenshots. Antagonized Kanye with the “in bed with your wife” text, then realized he could be viewed as the bad guy if it leaked and tried to go the mental health/let’s meet like men and talk route. :smh:

If that tattoo stuff is true, Kim kinda foul for not checking him on that.

Pete’s a weird case. Recognized it when he leaked those screenshots. Antagonized Kanye with the “in bed with your wife” text, then realized he could be viewed as the bad guy if it leaked and tried to go the mental health/let’s meet like men and talk route. :smh:

If that tattoo stuff is true, Kim kinda foul for not checking him on that.

Never got the Pete Davidson appeal. And dude is mad sus. Unfunny. I don’t get it. But maybe it ain’t meant

400 Ms is insane. Remember 50 cent getting a mil was a huge deal

This should be a lesson that the independent lane rly ain't that . Granted he getting extorted or whatevs but literally the biggest "rapper" in the game and still sign ****

Dude proposed to Ariana Grande a month after snatching her off Mac Miller. Dude just a hopeless romantic

Back
Top Bottom