Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

How do you wake up, and say I'm tired. I have had enough, and I can't stand anymore. I need that bag from three years ago and I need to get this off my chest. :rofl:

Dude really keeps saying I was assaulted. I don't think I'll ever get old enough where I'll say that. Nah b, he punched you in your face and you didn't do anything and now you're scared to go back to the city. The city in which one of your kids lives.

Y'all are mad at me because I don't look like or sound like a rapper :lol:

I want to assault him, first going live with that and then uploading it like he was proud of it.
I laughed too hard hard at this **** :rofl:

Starting a label at 16 is crazy.

I was reading one of his interviews a while. Dude seems real sharp.

"When it comes to CEOs and ownership of labels, the South is like this: J. Prince and Luke are the godfathers, I’m most definitely third. Then comes Master P, then comes Baby. Organized Noize was in there, but they had a production deal through LaFace. That’s not what I’m talking about; I’m talking about ownership of masters and you putting bread up and doing your own thing. When I started Suave, I watched other individuals in the game before me. J. Prince was a mentor of mine then, and he’s a mentor of mine now. The late, great Eazy E was a mentor of mine; Luther Campbell was a mentor of mine. I was listening to them and there was no arrogance. I was a student in their class. And they were giving me information and wisdom. That’s what I wanted to do, and I wanted to pass it on to others."

Social media is a disease at this point. The oversharing that people do in exchange for attention/likes/pity etc…is wild. Why do people go to the ER and their first move is to snap a pic of their wristband and post? The **** people are willing to share for attention these days is sad

By far the best is when someone goes on instagram to announce that they’re taking a break from instagram, only to be back on instagram a day or 2 later. Gets me every time. :lol:

Social media is a disease at this point. The oversharing that people do in exchange for attention/likes/pity etc…is wild. Why do people go to the ER and their first move is to snap a pic of their wristband and post? The **** people are willing to share for attention these days is sad

When I played football, I ain’t even wanna take my uniform off in front n_ and I NEVER used team showers… n_ share everything nowadays

These boys just an open book :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I’ve taken some MAJOR L’s in my day but I never went to social media with it. I’ve had to walk away with my tail between my legs and lick my own wounds by myself but I did it in peace and privacy. I’m not gonna shame Kweli though, if that’s the way he wants to come to terms with the situation, then that’s the way he deals with it.

Random thought but I think Lil Uzi may be fallin off. I hope he got something coming. He been too quiet.

Don't even have words for ****** no more man :smh: :smh: , even through a animal cruelty charge on em for a lil razzle dazzle

*They killed a pigeon because as a result of reaching 100 views :stoneface:

The playbook is there as to what you do and don't do. At this point if cats want to crash out it's on them. The one who raps over remixed beats sounds like he has sense. Hopefully he stays on the straight and narrow.

Back
Top Bottom