Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We all saw it in real time. But it’s dead dead.

It’s funny, because These guys blew up off of this too. The Main two. It’s funny they found their niche now. Ak, prides himself as some street rap aficionado. And Adam as a new west coast rap aficionado :lol: :smh:

We all saw it in real time. But it’s dead dead.

It’s funny, because These guys blew up off of this too. The Main two. It’s funny they found their niche now. Ak, prides himself as some street rap aficionado. And Adam as a new west coast rap aficionado :lol: :smh:

I watch a lot of these. Watched the one earlier about the “Fast Rap Debate” and the one about all the Eminem clones that have popped out and they’re hilarious. Also, from that screencap, Ugly God can actually rap (and produce), but when your first image and songs of you are a your finger in your nose and calling yourself ugly, people will not care and dip.

Every hood got a n_ Disco. The dude named Disco from my hood got killed at a little league football game. Broad daylight.

I ain’t dressing like no h** to kill n_ though. If I can’t kill him as is, I need to plan better :lol: :lol:

We know about the NO tradition of meatballing though :lol:

russell-westbrook-nba.gif

65lb overhead press with one arm ain’t no small task, especially for a beginner. He gonna **** his back up tho :lol:

Watchin this vlad/joc interview.

This n_ solid. Who knew? Lol

Ive never had even a casual interest in his music, but he’s gotta cool story…

Back
Top Bottom