Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

People were up in arms defending her without seeing the evidence or facts. Tory gotta sue her, people, and outlets that slandered him.

Man, it just shows how illogical a lot of women are. They're defending her just because, evidence and anything happening in the case doesn't matter.

It being mentioned she slept with Tory behind Kelsey's back doesn't matter. That's some wild ****. To sleep with all of your best friends dudes behind her back. You're supposed to be the star. But then ****ting on Tory's career after he smashed as if he's beneath you. Something ain't right with her.

I don't think she has many friends in the industry and that's why nobody is standing up for her.

She sat in that Gail King interview and and really said she never slept with Tory. She can't even be honest about small ****.

She actually said a movie line during the trial and people believe it, because she said it.

Knowing how big mental illness is.

Saying I wish he would have just killed me :smh: I would have been in the courtroom laughing at that.

I’ll be honest. When I first heard Sauce, I thought he was beyond trash. As someone who claims Texas as home (moved there when I was 9) and grew up on Ro, Keke, Thug, UGK etc., I couldn’t believe he was what was coming out of the H. I heard Keke song “We From Texas” and thought he had the best verse, **** had me flabbergasted :lol:

I don’t know if he changed his whole style but everything I hear from him now be straight to me.

I think his image and antics often overshadow his rapping ability.

He possess and displays a lot of clown traits.

Man, it just shows how illogical a lot of women are. They're defending her just because, evidence and anything happening in the case doesn't matter.

It being mentioned she slept with Tory behind Kelsey's back doesn't matter. That's some wild ****. To sleep with all of your best friends dudes behind her back. You're supposed to be the star. But then ****ting on Tory's career after he smashed as if he's beneath you. Something ain't right with her.

I don't think she has many friends in the industry and that's why nobody is standing up for her.
Yeah, it's insane. The online gender wars have messed up their heads.

So the friend shot her then gave the gun to Tory?
No, the evidence suggest the friend may have did it or attempted to do it.

Meg said her back was turned so she didn't see who did it.

Witnesses(the residents of the neighborhood) saw Meg and the Friend throwing hands prior to the shooting

It is possible that Meg got the best of her and the friend wanted to shoot her.

Tory possibly tried to stop her and the gun went off clapping Meg.

The friend also pleaded the 5th, and requested immunity from the prosecutors. You don't request immunity unless you did the crime or was a participant of it.

The finger prints on the gun are woman's prints. There were only 2 females. Meg and her friend.

The evidence suggests that she's the shooter as she was the only other female other than Meg.

No, the evidence suggest the friend may have did it or attempted to do it.

Meg said her back was turned so she didn't see who did it.

Witnesses(the residents of the neighborhood) saw Meg and the Friend throwing hands prior to the shooting

It is possible that Meg got the best of her and the friend wanted to shoot her.

Tory possibly tried to stop her and the gun went off clapping Meg.

The friend also pleaded the 5th, and requested immunity from the prosecutors. You don't request immunity unless you did the crime or was a participant of it.

The finger prints on the gun are woman's prints. There were only 2 females. Meg and her friend.

The evidence suggests that she's the shooter as she was the only other female other than Meg.

They saying gun shot residue can spread as far as 18 feet so it don't really mean both touched the gun.

If Tory (or his defense team) don't say she shot her, I don't expect the jury to try to piece that together with the evidence.

Not gonna hold you. At this point if I was on that jury, I’d be saying not guilty in the deliberations with the other jurors.

Not because I 100% believe Tory didn’t do it, but I can’t say I 100% believe he did do it. The case has hella holes in it. Literal **** show.

once she admitted to lying it was other. She either lied in September or lied on the stand, either way that makes her incredible unreliable.

Combine that with shorty testing positive for GSR and Tory’s dna on the firearm being inconclusive? And now you basically have a Grand Canyon sized gap towards beyond a reasonable doubt.

Don’t even make sense that the prosecution is saying Tory shot at her 5x…and they aren’t charging him with attempted murder

and if one thinks Kelsey’s testimony on the stand was compromised then her September interview could have been compromised as well. Not guilty

Back
Top Bottom