Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I remember when Chris was going around saying Teyanna gave him head and she denied it. Wouldn't be surprised if it had to do with that. Either way, Chris a goofy if he let it go down like that. Usher don't be bothering nobody.

Fam do stuff like this like once a year (or other year), idk if he did it or not but this shouldnt be surprising by any means

Last edited:
Gotta be a sad existence to (from the outside looking in) have it all and do everything in your power to jeopardize it every chance you get. Joining a gang as a grown man and millionaire is mental af.

I always thought Chris wasa sucka from that Rihanna situation and it's been nonstop sucka behavior ever since. Him and Drakes crew got into it, him and Frank Ocean (how you fighting a gay dude), he was stalking Karate, all his social media outbursts, You turn Blood at 22 as a r&b krump dancer.

Usher probably met Chris when he first came out and saw a younger him but you can't be hanging around no coke head unpredictable people. I don't even like hanging with people drink real hard.

Back
Top Bottom